Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

Touchy topic.

I don't have children. If I say my 2 cats and my fish are my children, of course I mean they are "like" my children. But I call them my kids. Little goats, teehee.
I have a friend who has three dogs and 2 cats and "doesn't want them anymore." I'm having problems with her. She got mad and shamed me because at one point in the movie "The Life of Pi" I said I wouldn't watch any more.

Some treat their pets better than others threat their children.

Your posts are starting to make me sad, WB. First that Lamentation song. Now this.
I'm gonna need to blow my nose now and go see Kirk.
Yeah, maybe too touchy. There's nothing wrong with keeping my opinions to myself. It is usually hard to me to get rid of a pet (even a fish!) but it isn't that way for everybody, and I have no problem with that. I guess that's all I was trying to say.

I'm so sorry my posts are making you sad! I hope you listened all the way to the end of that song; it does have a happy ending! I hope Kirk made you smile.

I agree they aren’t children, and I despise people who treat them as such.

We have all seen those spoiled pets in movies or even in real life - don’t get me wrong, I love my dog, but I’m not spending $35,000 on a dog house with a heated floor. (Not joke, a guy actual spent $35,000 on his dogs dog house.)

Yeah, maybe too touchy. There's nothing wrong with keeping my opinions to myself. It is usually hard to me to get rid of a pet (even a fish!) but it isn't that way for everybody, and I have no problem with that. I guess that's all I was trying to say.

I'm so sorry my posts are making you sad! I hope you listened all the way to the end of that song; it does have a happy ending! I hope Kirk made you smile.
Please don't censor yourself. Your unpopular opinion is a great one worth putting out there.
I'm angry at my friend for not wanting her animals anymore. I'm not sure what she
plans to do. Then I start thinking how many other people decide they don't want their "pets" anymore and it makes me sick.
I'm not talking about responsibly rehoming, either.

Also, I loved the whole song! I tend to get emotional in the prescence of true beauty.
Even over the internet. It's just this thing I have.

I didn't go back to Kirk, but thanks to you I know he's there!

Ok, my turn.... Neon or brightly colored gravel and plants are hideous and should be banned from the Pet Trade!!
Sorry if you have Pink, Orange, or Purple gravel and plants, and I have offended you...
Actually, no, not sorry!! Lol... Gravel and plants should look natural, and not be Techno Colors!!
Phew, I feel so much better getting that off my chest!!! :p :D
I agree!!! :p :good:

Most reactions

Back