Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

Another one:

G-Shock is the best brand of tough, outdoor, and durable watches on earth.

Black diamond blasting sand is suitable for bottom dwelling fish!
And live bearing fish are the worst, especially sword tails and guppies, mollies and platies are less annoying but not much.
I would agree with the fish stated. But cichlids can be pretty incredible to watch. Had a 100gal long with 6 dwarf cichlids that had all pairs up in different rock formations. There was a large community of small fish in that 100gal. I would watch for a long time. As the babies would explore along the rocks. A botie loach would stalk along the back of the rock pile. Just when you thought a little one was lost mom or dad would come swooping in and save the day. I miss that tank lol.

We can't buy any of the apple snail species because the EU banned them several years ago. One species (Pomacea insularum, I think it was) was found in a river in Spain. So the EU banned the import of and spreading of all apple snails, whatever the species, within the whole EU, including countries where it's too cold for them to survive outdoors.

We can get every other genus of snails though.
You could start a petition to lift those bans once Brexit kicks in :rofl:

Male Bettas can live with other male Bettas. No dividers needed.
I agree with this (dependant on personalities) I had two years ago before I knew anything about fish in quite a small tank and they were perfectly happy together. Also had neons in their too

We'll be minted! But eh let's sell in euro for a while... I think sterling might take another dive :/

Edit typo
Sure there's a new coin to deal with the post Brexit exchange rate.
0 euro.jpg

Most reactions

Back