Unnatuaral Set-ups

Well you asked for 'tacky' so here it is. The Purple tank. Purple sand, purple/pink plants, naff plastic plants and complete with naff castle with more fake plants on it too :D

Actually its one of my favourite tanks :lol: Spend hours with the 'natural' tanks, never get it right, spend five minutes chucking in the fake stuff in this one - fish are happy, looks nice in my purple bedroom, Im happy. :)

HPIM0950.jpg

Well you asked for 'tacky' so here it is. The Purple tank. Purple sand, purple/pink plants, naff plastic plants and complete with naff castle with more fake plants on it too :D

Actually its one of my favourite tanks :lol: Spend hours with the 'natural' tanks, never get it right, spend five minutes chucking in the fake stuff in this one - fish are happy, looks nice in my purple bedroom, Im happy. :)

HPIM0950.jpg

(throws up in his mouth) :p

I do love the one in your sig tho, how many congo tetra you got?

Aww did you not like my purple palace :lol:

8 Congos Ace.

Wanna sell em to me :p?

Ha no, they very nearly went back to the LFS along with a load of other fish couple weeks back as I decided to sell my two largest tanks, but I wasnt getting anything for the fish from them, and these congos cost me £40!! So I decided to keep them, in the hope, once finances allow again, to put them in a 5ft after Xmas time.

HPIM0950.jpg

I like this one, it's well done!

heres my version, i didnt go with any skulls or ships, however i went with a marine style setup for a tropical tank...heres a vid...

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLGa8d9L1SY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLGa8d9L1SY[/URL]

Didn't watch the whole vid, but this one had me fooled into thinking it a marine tank until I saw the cory cat!

Never been a fan of anything like skulls, pirate ships etc. I've seen some large ones in small-ish tanks; they do displace a lot of water.

The corner of my rio 125

The corys seem to like the tower fake plants for now till i get some real ones (long story)

008.jpg

HPIM0950.jpg

I do love your purple tank! I think you did a fantastic job decorating it and that purple sand is just too cool :D

The buried man on the right side of the tank.

img-resized.png
Reduced: 53% of original size [ 1203 x 800 ] - Click to view full image

51.jpg

I'm loving the buried man. Where did you get him from?

Pauly.

Not really fish related, but this tank stopped me dead in my tracks.

Petsmart showing its expertise at designing lizard enclosers.
Image013.jpg

Most reactions

Back