Um Is This The New Permanant Layout ?

As stated, it is being worked on. Agree/disagree is soon to be gone, other modifications are to be made, they just can't all be made instantly.

Don't know if I like it yet- couldn't find a few things at first, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. :good: Must be a tough job uploading it throughout the night must be a huge effort, and the renovated site will hopefully be worth it :good: . Can't wait for the new skins :D

By all means keep the ideas coming, the agree/disagree option is gone now.

ooh yey as i just KNOW i would be marked a big fat NEGATIVE lol

i'll get used to it, i just hate change. and I know its a massive job, dont mean to be hypocritical, but just giving my opinion

I LOVE the way pm's form a thread now - great way to follow a conversation.
It is a wee bit confusing to see the outgoing and incoming all in one list, but the way they form a thread :good:

Just one thing - it might be worth admin posting a warning that the forum is going down for maintenance. It was a bit wierd just to suddenly get a php error - I did wonder if the site had been hacked or something.

We want opinions! Personally I want some coffee, been working on this since about 3am, on 3 hours sleep, but I'm really enjoying it! Guess I have a twisted sense of fun! :lol:

i personally prefered the old lay out to be honest it was more welcoming

What is this, the forum for the terminally short sighted? Why is everything so ridiculously massive?
You're right, it is kind of big! But I was thinking of even more basic things.. does it remember which threads I had read or not read? Once I finally found my forum I couldn't figure out what I'd read.. am I just not seeing some sort of subtle color change in the icons. Will any of the previous skins be available or similar?

What is this, the forum for the terminally short sighted? Why is everything so ridiculously massive?
You're right, it is kind of big! But I was thinking of even more basic things.. does it remember which threads I had read or not read? Once I finally found my forum I couldn't figure out what I'd read.. am I just not seeing some sort of subtle color change in the icons. Will any of the previous skins be available or similar?

From what I could tell the board had 'forgotten' what had been read and what hadn't and just showed everything as unread for me.
That was soon sorted though :) (ie. I read the recent ones, then marked the forums as read :good: )

For me personally, what ever you have done has now enabled me to go straight to the Tropical fish forums, where as before, my computor kicked me out. I was however trying to edit a Topic heading this morning and couldn't work out how to do it? Lot's of new things to get used to I guess.

For me personally, what ever you have done has now enabled me to go straight to the Tropical fish forums, where as before, my computor kicked me out. I was however trying to edit a Topic heading this morning and couldn't work out how to do it? Lot's of new things to get used to I guess.

Click on "Edit" (bottom right of first post in thread)) and then when that box comes up click on "Use Full Editor" (middle, under the text box). Then you can edit post title as if you were doing Complete/Full Edit before :good:

Click on "Edit" (bottom right of first post in thread)) and then when that box comes up click on "Use Full Editor" (middle, under the text box). Then you can edit post title as if you were doing Complete/Full Edit before :good:
Thanks for that, will have a little play.

Most reactions

Back