Tropical Breakdown - Everything Going Inc Tank And Fx5

Tis a sad day for all, well except those getting bargains. Good luck with Marines though mate! One day I will have to pop down and have a gander! :good:

Hope everything sells buddy!

Mike

Tis a sad day for all, well except those getting bargains. Good luck with Marines though mate! One day I will have to pop down and have a gander! :good:

Hope everything sells buddy!

Mike

you no what,i looked at the piccy i have when the tank was at its best,and i did have 2nd thoughts :-(

the marine tank will be months yet,im not going to rush it!!

yes mate,pop round anytime,ustill got my number?

you no what,i looked at the piccy i have when the tank was at its best,and i did have 2nd thoughts :-(

the marine tank will be months yet,im not going to rush it!!

yes mate,pop round anytime,ustill got my number?

I have indeed mate.

I have thought about marine but TBH my tank is too small and its so expensive to setup and I would worry about killing the fish and losing 50quid odd.

Im going to give a full planted tank a shot, should keep me busy, it's bloody confusing though :lol: working out all the feeding and stuff. Im going to make my own liquid ferts with the powders etc :crazy: should be fun :S

I hope marine works out for you and you have better luck and enjoy it more than you did Tropicals. :good: Just don't forget to get a Journal going we all like pics :lol:

Mike

if not sold already would the carbon bags fit into a fluval 105 exturnal ?

If so will talk to mom about buying them and let you know :D

Most reactions

Back