Tropical Breakdown - Everything Going Inc Tank And Fx5

is the test kit for the full monty master thing, ammonia nitrates etc? If so i'll have it & pay tomorrow via paypal if that's ok? Would also be interested in some coconut caves if any left x

is the test kit for the full monty master thing, ammonia nitrates etc? If so i'll have it & pay tomorrow via paypal if that's ok? Would also be interested in some coconut caves if any left x

hello,

yes its the api freshwater master kit.

100% new and unused!!

let me no tomoz if you still want it,i will keep it for you until then

:good:

Oh defo want it yep yep, I can send a fiver paypal now as deposit & the tenner tomoz if you want. I've only got the strips so could really do with this kit.
thanks

Are you able to do delivery on the fish? if so how much for the pair of Rams delivered?...also may be interested in the wood all depending on pics.

Thanks

Ian

Are you able to do delivery on the fish? if so how much for the pair of Rams delivered?...also may be interested in the wood all depending on pics.

Thanks

Ian

i could send the pair of rams,but you would have to pay whatever next day delivery is!! its not cheap,and i cant be held responsible if anything happens in transit.i hae al the right gear,box,heatpacks etc etc

all the wood is the easier oviously to send.

pics to follow

@ dizzymoo,i will keep it for you,no need for a deposit!!

Mark usually next day for 2 fish depending on amount of water is between £7 and £9

piccys now added!!

Mark usually next day for 2 fish depending on amount of water is between £7 and £9

hey sarah,

i have 1 coconut cave you can have,i also have 2 small ceremic pots if you want them,they look great in the tank. you can have them and the coconut cave (FREE) if you want them with the corys

Hi Mark, have Pm'd you regards the plants, prime, kockney koi and biomax :D

hi there if its still available how much for the big tree looking bit of wood in the picture with the shoe?, back row o the left as you look at it :)

Great sale by the way

So that £15 for the corys , cococnt and ceraminc pot :)
hubby says he can make it wednesday if you want

So that £15 for the corys , cococnt and ceraminc pot :)
hubby says he can make it wednesday if you want

wednesday is a bit tricky im affraid,my gf works late 1 day a week and thats this wednesday this week,sorry

thursday will be better,but any evening other than wednesday will be great.

yep £15 for all of that will be fine

@julisfer - that piece is a lovely piece,it has a little hole in the top where my plec used to hideout. i paid £40 for it,so you can have it for £25 delivered to your door,i will also chuck in a couple teeny pieces,let me no.

mark :good:

Hi, How much would you like for all of the wood plus postage? :)

all the wood :hyper:

i would do all of it for £125 delivered

seems alot for wood but i can assure you they are top notch bits,and all have been pre soaked in my tank!!

i paid between £20 - £40 each for these pieces

let me no

mark :good:

Most reactions

Back