Tropical Breakdown - Everything Going Inc Tank And Fx5

Thanks matt for letting me no

mags and julsifier,your bits and bobs will be going out tommorrow,sorry but i totaly forgot to bring them to work with me. they will be going tomoz and will be with you on wednesday

just a quickie

ive had lots of interest in the tank and stand too,so im willing to sell that on for £400.

its 3 months old ish,i have receipt for warranty and is mint!! i will include a new flap set aswell!!

i also have a FX5 that is the same age and is complete,with spare polishing pads ( 2 boxes),sponge filters (3 boxes) and a spindle easy waterchange system, im wanting £110 for all of that.

im not giving this stuff away so please dont offer stupid money!! the tank is staying unless i get around what i want for it.

thanks

mark

hello i am just wondering how much it would be for 1 anti fungus inc postage

thanks
paul...

Hi Mark, all arrived this morning :D Many thanks.

Plants in the tank already, had a few spare that I got no need for, so selling those :blush: Didnt realise how large and how many there were :rolleyes:

Have you sold the FX5 that was listed in the title, have had a quick flick thru, but can't see it mentioned?

Ok ive sent PM about the INTERPET nO8 aNTI fUNGUS AND fINROT TREATMENT. Once i get reply i will post payment 1st class recorded.

Also about the plants ill also take some off thease when ready just give me a PM let me know prices etc and ill send payment out for plants too upfront.

Thanks,
Paul

Hi' ,

Not trying to pip the person a few posts above but if they dont want the fx5 i'll offer £105 delivered for it presuming it comes complete with all the media for it :)

Hi' ,

Not trying to pip the person a few posts above but if they dont want the fx5 i'll offer £105 delivered for it presuming it comes complete with all the media for it :)

I would have loved it, but at the moment i'm forking out for new school uniforms. Had to weigh up what was more important and on this occasion the uniform has narrowly pipped the fx5 to the post.

hi guys

sorry for very late replys,been very busy lately!!

to ruby,all wood is £10 each piece. the root ornaments are £7 each.

i can do free delivery for anything over £20

as for the fx5,yes its still for sale. its complete with pipework for a 5ft tank,its full of media and is still under warranty with fluval.

i also have 20ft ish of pond hose thats on its own reel,with a fx5 connector on it,this plugs into your fx5 and can drain 300L on my 400L tank in minutes!! i can do a 75% w/c on my 400L tank in half an hour,using this method,and that includes filling it back up!!

for all of it i want £125 inc delivery

(all wood is £10 each piece. the root ornaments are £7 each.

i can do free delivery for anything over £20)

Hi, can i have the three pieces of wood at the back of the photo and will send the £30 through paypal

Most reactions

Back