Totally Ot Of Bettas...but I Read A Ghost Story

constantine03

Fishaholic
Reaction score
What a huge wimp huh?! At least I have two dogs to keep me company. Ghost stories are like train wrecks for me. They're incredibly scary, but so hard to look away from (reading, anyway).

Well, now I've read a couple tonight and am scared. How silly am I? I'm 23 years old and scared to go to sleep. Geessh. :unsure:

Just thought I'd share my lameness with everyone. I'm a big chicken. Hah.

Haha.. you aren't the only one.
I love reading ghost stories, but they always make me SO paranoid. Even though fiance is just in the other room and I have my dogs around me.. I'll still start looking over my shoulder, and get freaked out about the dark hallway and bathroom heh.

What ghost story did you read?

I read an article a few days ago about ghost hunters going into the Waverly Hills Sanatorium and their experiences there.
It's supposed to be one of the most haunted places in the US.
After I read that... it took me a good 2hrs past the time I usually go to bed to actually go and lay down in our very dark room lol.

:hyper: :hyper: when you get to my age darling you realise if there are ghosts they are only your family that have gone before you. They wont hurt you honestly.... :good: :good:

:hyper: :hyper: when you get to my age darling you realise if there are ghosts they are only your family that have gone before you. They wont hurt you honestly.... :good: :good:

Unless they are the evil form of ghosts "Polterghists" or however you spell, that will want to kill you :p and take over your body...

:rolleyes: "Ace of Spades" should you be having a little nap now chicken? and you need to write poltergeist out 3 times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: "Ace of Spades" should you be having a little nap now chicken? and you need to write poltergeist out 3 times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol already had a sleep, just got up actually :p just waiting to go to the LFS so im bored lol

24 years old and when i watch scary movies, i can't sleep for my life and i also get really paranoid :-( :( :sad:

same thing for me lol. except im only 13...

Whenever i watch a scary movie, i gotta have a funny one to watch after it xD

And whenever i read a scary book, i try to read it all in a day because the ending usually makes it better...
I remember when it was summer when i was smaller, goosebump books used to freak me out so much so i had to start reading in the morning if i wanted to read it at all.

Who doesn't get scared of horror tales?
I have stopped watching horror movies now. Nto the kind with a monster that kills people, but more the ones with creepy ladies that haven't brushed their hair in a few weeks stalking you to the shower.

Books don't freak me out as much though :D

I'm actually the complete opposite, i dont read books that often, but watch alot of horrors.
I know this may sound silly, but i think i have a ghost in my house, things fall off shelves, and i hear noises. maybe it's my imagination but im not atall bothered by this, aslong as he/she doesn't start messing with me :shifty: I've told my family, but i dont think they believe me :angry:

I got a name for him/her, frank :nod: hopefully its male :lol:

You probably all think im nuts now, but i know other people who think they have seen a ghost.

Just read the first post again....... GHOST'S ARENT REAL, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. lol

i was briefly staying in an old miners cottage between december and january, and we had a ghost in the house. LOL i seem to attract ghosts, i lived with a friend in a static caravan for almost a year and twice saw (very clearly) teh ghost that also lived there (the site was on an old PoW camp).
the cottage ghost was a young girl, i saw her at least twice and my partner saw her once. she used to cause interferance on the dvd player, make the room go very very cold, and on occasions would make the roaring coal fire snuff out in a blink of an eye, then the fire would come back on when she left.
the caravan ghost was an older man, very tall, salt and pepper short shaggy beard with peircing blue eyes. he didnt bother me, but my mates dog and sparrowhawk would get freaked when he was about.

lol dont feel bad ,, when me and my sis newfishy saw blair witch for the first time she ended up sleeping on the floor of my room....wood floor , not carpeted hahahahah

hey there was no shame in doing that. it was a freky movie.

hey remember I refused to go on FTX's with CAP for months?

lol dont feel bad ,, when me and my sis newfishy saw blair witch for the first time she ended up sleeping on the floor of my room....wood floor , not carpeted hahahahah

Lol I watched BWP the night before I went night fishing in a forest :p was freak very freaky night lol PARANOIA DOES STRANGE THINGS!

perhaps this should be a different thread, but who else actualy believes in ghosts/strange phenomon or has actualy seen one.

I for one have seen far to many weird things to rule out the existance.

Most reactions

Back