The Indecisive Journal Of Trod's 5 Footer

If only I knew Colin, as Tina said the first one, I can sort of understand, as the SG was so low I acclimatized over several hours but found out later it should have been several days :crazy:
The second is a complete mystery I put him in and he was as happy as Larry to start with, then just totally disappeared, I took the tank apart to try and find him but, nothing, so heaven knows what happened there.
I will have a lion in time, but not just yet :good:

i just read through this,and im very sorry to hear about the lions.

i just dont understand how such a vivid fish vanishes. i can understand when its a small goby,tetra etc etc

do you have cats? maybe it jumped and got taken away :eek:

i dont think it would be a cat as the cat would be probably dead

Things have been very quiet on the tank. I am fighting a battle with Cyanobacteria at present, although I may have found a rather unusual solution, I bought some 'Reef Bugs' a couple of weeks ago and have been adding them every few days, and the cyano seems to be receding, coincidence or not?
The only new addition is a very cute Tuxedo urchin :wub:

ohh i got a tuxedo too, purple and i love him but watch out he doesnt pull you corals down! he did that to me last nite!

any news trod???

or pics

any news trod???

or pics
Hi bae,

I have replied in seffie's thread but should update here too really :blush:

I still have tank, but haven't added anything new, I'm still battling with the cyano :grr:
I really lost all heart after my problems with the lionfish, as it was my dream to keep them :-(
The tank is now heading towards a FOWLR and I will be adding a juvie emperor angel in the next few months, when that happens, I will of course post the pictures :nod:

any news trod???

or pics
Hi bae,

I have replied in seffie's thread but should update here too really :blush:

I still have tank, but haven't added anything new, I'm still battling with the cyano :grr:
I really lost all heart after my problems with the lionfish, as it was my dream to keep them :-(
The tank is now heading towards a FOWLR and I will be adding a juvie emperor angel in the next few months, when that happens, I will of course post the pictures :nod:

:hi: and welcome to the salty side

:eek: who are you??

Hi folks, been a long time I know :blush:

But I finally have something new to show you :kana:

Bought him home yesterday he has settled in nicely, I have waited a long time for him and I'm sure you'll agree it was worth the wait.

I proudly present my baby :D

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

Hope you like him :thumbs: He is the most gorgeous blue you can imagine.

wow trod, hes fine...is he an emporer? they are supposidly relativly safe with corals too
:drool:
quite fancy one fo these or a majestic myself

good to see you back too btw

good to see you back too btw

Yep nice to see you back Trod :good:

That’s a really nice juvenile royal emporer you have there :drool: , and it will be even better when it grows up I would love a royal emperor angel myself but unfortunately my tank is not big enough :whistle: :hey: {wife runs out room and locks the hammer away before I can take another wall down} :rofl:

Most reactions

Back