The Indecisive Journal Of Trod's 5 Footer

Very nice..especially like the left hand side with those yummy plates giving lovely ledges to play with...all in all a good days work i'd say

Beautiful job :) The emerald crab incident reminds me of the time my amano shrimp decided to make its way out of the net up my arm and into my shirt!!!
lol! I had to carefully take my shirt off lool they can be so tricky! XD

Ahhhh :crazy: she took two sneaky photos, the moo! The tank looks much better in the flesh, so to speak, it really looks great

What a sight that must have been Finlay!

Seffie x

:fish:

Thank you all for your comments. :flowers:

Everything has survived the move, :good: I find myself sitting watching the tank for hours, there is so much activity now and things popping out.
Really pleased I combined the tanks now :drool:

As long as you are happy, thats all that matters :good:

However, it may now be time again for another Journal name change :lol:

With perhaps Indecisive in the title :lol:

Don't forget more piccies now things have settled.

i like it to :lol:

Oh No! I wanted to see the lions...........what's happening

Oh No! I wanted to see the lions...........what's happening

Colin, Trod was very upset at the loss of the lions she bought, even though it wasn't her fault :sad: But she is now back on track, even though it is a different track :good:

Seffie x

Hi Colin, nice to see you still hovering around the salty side :good:
Unfortunately I have been having some bad luck with my Lions, I have tried twice now to introduce them to the tank, and both times they have not survived :( I was pretty upset about it and was having trouble keeping the faith for a while :crazy: so I have now decided to combine my 2 tanks and for now put the lions on hold, because if I tried again and lost a third Lion, I think the whole tank would have gone out the window :/

What would you say was the reason that the lions did not survive in our tank
You did all the research
ATB
C

The first was kept in the shop in an sg of 1.016 or similar. The second went in and was never seen again.

Ski mentioned that he had spoken to some old timers who said they found that some tanks just would not supprt some species, no idea why.

HTH

Most reactions

Back