The Best Of Aquabid

i go back and look at that fish EVERYDAY and think...if only. i could JUSTIFY spending that kinda money on a fish...but im close :blink: if upwards of $250 fell in my lap, i BUY him. seriously.

967-1.jpg

962.jpg

Damn the UK!! Damn, damn, damn!!!! :X

wanty.jpg

I reaaaaaallly want this one... but 30$..... too much for me. I mailed the seller asking the seller if they would A) lower the price to 20$ and B) use a specific transhipper on there list and see if they agree....

mineYES.jpg

lol I bought this one from aquabid, gonna be arriving in a few days. I loved her tail...gosh these fish eat money... but i cant stop X,x

wanty.jpg

I reaaaaaallly want this one... but 30$..... too much for me. I mailed the seller asking the seller if they would A) lower the price to 20$ and B) use a specific transhipper on there list and see if they agree....

mineYES.jpg

lol I bought this one from aquabid, gonna be arriving in a few days. I loved her tail...gosh these fish eat money... but i cant stop X,x

she is stunning :drool:

I just had a look on Aquabid and it seems it's hard to get hold of any bettas of this quality in UK, any ideas where there is a UK friendly website?

I WANT SOME BETTAS! :hyper:

My picks from the current lot-and there are some stunners in there!

Attachments

• mustard.jpg
    mustard.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 81

Most reactions

Back