Stocking Opitons?

Snype2live

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have a 25g glass aquarium, it is second hand and in decent condition( can see wear in it). My filters are 2 Tetra Whisper 10-30i PowerFilter's ( plan to be adding 2Tetra Whisper 2-10i Power Filter's in the back-ground for incase I need hospital tank or quarntine tank,that way they will already be cycled), my heater is Tetra Heater 10-30, my air pump is a Aqua Culture: 20-60 Gallon, Double Outlet Aquarium Air Pump( pumps out around 2800cc a minute) running a 14inch air stone. My decor is just silk and plastic plants from wal-mart(as is most everthing else from there). I have just a regular wal-mart stick on thermometer. I also have the wal-mart magnetic algea scraper. My gravel is what i would call fine river pebble gravel. My test kit is Api Master Fresh-water test kit. I'm using Aqua-safe water conditioner from Tetra.

Anyone got any stocking idea's for me ?
What would be cool ?
How could I get the best look for my tank?
Ph is around 8

Oh and it would be good if you have, black sand, smooth river rocks, a nice piece of driftwood with some Riccia on it, some crypts, anubias, and possibly some moneywort, or rotalla indica. A moss ball, various sized stones, and some caves

All those fish would be okay together? what about if i swopped the cardinals for Green Cobra Guppies? and the 6 endlers and 3 platies with 8 cory cat's ? would this work? i really want some cory's

Pygmy cories would be best as they have a small bio load, I don't think that regular cories could work though, and if you got guppies they would most likely be harrased or harras the betta, :good:

And if you don't like the cardinals, maybe you could have a different type of small schooling fish instead. So maybe like 12 boras brigittae instead, or rummy nose tetras

They look like this, those are mine and I love them
3fee267b.jpg

I'll probably go with the 10 cardinals(i forgot the cardinals i dont like (pajama cardinal) are salt water lol noob mistake), 6 khuli loach's. I like those. NO betta I hate them thats all i been able to raise for 20 years i wanna move on to different stuff now lol. so that's 16 fish so far where does that leave me? i would also like possibly some shrimp maybe?

I think that you could have 6 pandas instead though, they tend to be smaller. So I don't think that they will be much of a difference and plus, youre tank is double filtered so I definitely think you could have pandas instead of Pygmys :good:
I think that some shrimp could work out well too maybe some cherry shrimp, and instead of the Betta, maybe you could have a dwarf gourami

Hm I like those, but I live in south Mississippi. I don't think I could find any oh here is a pic of my tank if this helps any. I know some fish like certain environments.

Attachments

• Picture0035.jpg
    Picture0035.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 58
Wow, your tank looks nice, and what about the endlers and platies, oh yeah and I think that instead of the endlers you could get 4 of those green cobra guppies that you wanted

I would love the dwarf groumi. So Cardinals, Panda Cory's, Dwarf Groumi, Cherry Shrimp. Anything else and what would some good numbers on those be?

Oh and the khuli loaches

Most reactions

Back