Stocking Opitons?

cardinals are slimmer and a the red band goes right along the length of their body, unlike neons in which the red band extends only halfway along the body.

Neons are very fragile fishy is right about that, cardinals are marginally better at coping with stress.

However if you just wanted tetras cories and shrimp, i would go with one big shoal instead of two smaller ones.

Type into google 'different types of tetras', and have a look which ones you like :)

a cool shrimp is anything you want! haha, theres cherry shrimp, yellow shrimp, blue tiger shrimp, black bee shrimp, crystal red shrimp etcetcetc!

Lol I know its what every i want, but I'm also trying to think about price as well. So any cheap shrimp suggestions? How many cardinal tetra's and skunk cory's could my tank handle?

And something that just struck me what about a skunk cory species tank? wit the exception of the shrimp ( gotta have them lol)? which would be better cardinals, skunks, shrimp or just skunks and shrimp

As long as they are acclimatised properly over a long time they should be ok.

okay will do do i need to thro some ariation in the bucket when I do it and how exactly should i go about it let the bags soak in tank for 30mins the put in clean unused bucket and start drip

Most reactions

Back