Stocking Opitons?

I think it looks fine right now, and how far in the cycle are you months? Weeks? And I don't know how to post it, maybe just copy and paste what you want to show on here

That don't work I tried lol. And its about a month it took me 3 days to get tank with everything in it and a week to get ammonia and test kit so its about 2 weeks with ammonia. the first week the ammonia just dropped off and this weeks its dropped of from 5ppm to .5ppm. and the nitrites rose to 4ppm and nitrates to 40 in one week so I guessing just by logic here that it should take even less time this time lol and so on and so forth

i was just asking cause every where i look its called black kuhlis but that have the banded ones in the tank with em but i never see a tag for them i was just curious

i was just asking cause every where i look its called black kuhlis but that have the banded ones in the tank with em but i never see a tag for them i was just curious

just a quick pointer, cories or khulis would much prefer a sand substrate to the gravel. :)

it would be better for your tank hygiene aswell :)

I"ll probably be switching to sand when i get the money as of right now i have small smooth pebbles with no jagged edges so it wont tear up there feelers and its small enough for them to push aroun its like 1/3 the size of normal gravel and smooth

I have a crisis lol I had some brown sludge growing on my suction cup that goes to my heater. It is right in my bubble stream as you can tell. Please tell me it was not my good bacteria cause I washed it off with hot tap water. I hope this was not good bacteria and I hope it was not something bad cause a lot washed off in tank as I was trying to get suction cup off.

oh and are all these fish going to be okay with the 8.0 ph? that might not actually be my ph level since im cycling it and cycling it raises it

Most reactions

Back