So Long

Status
Not open for further replies.
@itiwhetu , @AJE, because at the time I thought I was going to need to leave for good. I then decided I was able to stay as a member. Your comment is rude and doesn’t belong on our forum. Thank you.
But the only comment I made was asking what PKZ said to get such a reaction out of you all

Mods- Can we please get this thread moved to junk? Thank you!

Your comment about PK was rude
I’m not going to do this anymore with you kids. I’ve decided to act as an adult and not be dragged into this anymore. When will Spring Break end?

Maybe a good time to remind everyone of a rule from the forum rules:
2. We expect members to remain courteous towards others. It’s nice to show respect for others' opinions even if they do not match your own. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually suggestive, threatening, angry, rude, hostile, mean-spirited, ridiculous, incessant, provoking, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.

Unfortunately this doesnt seem to apply to PM's between members/mods

@itiwhetu , @AJE, because at the time I thought I was going to need to leave for good. I then decided I was able to stay as a member. Your comment is rude and doesn’t belong on our forum. Thank you.
First time I've "reported" a post on this forum....not the one above, but the one it references.

Yeah, I think it would be a good time for the Mods to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back