I did it

Congratulations! What a fine young couple and a very beautiful ring. I hope you'll be very happy together, I'll be eagerly awaiting my invite of course 🧐 😁

Dude I teared up reading this. We’ve been on this forum since we got kicked out of “that other fish forum” together on the same day. This is one of times when things just come full circle. Best of luck man and all our love (me the fishes and husband)
yes we go way way back 🙏

So be it. Now it's time to talk about the bachelor party.
The last bachelor party I went to was my brother's. This was quite a few years ago. We took the male contingent of the wedding party to a big laser tag place in downtown Nashville. It was fun; I'd guess the place was about the size of a school gym, set up like a ruined city, lots of corners, doorways and walls to peek around and over. Everybody in our party was either a hunter, competition shooter, or military officer (one guy was all three). We decided our mission was to keep the groom from being hit. Against a bunch of mostly middle-school-age big city kids. We did OK. :lol:

The last bachelor party I went to was my brother's. This was quite a few years ago. We took the male contingent of the wedding party to a big laser tag place in downtown Nashville. It was fun; I'd guess the place was about the size of a school gym, set up like a ruined city, lots of corners, doorways and walls to peek around and over. Everybody in our party was either a hunter, competition shooter, or military officer (one guy was all three). We decided our mission was to keep the groom from being hit. Against a bunch of mostly middle-school-age big city kids. We did OK. :lol:
I'm kind of sworn to secrecy about the last bachelor party I was at. I don't think the body was ever found.

So be it. Now it's time to talk about the bachelor party.
Oh no, that would be a weird party. From the squirrel that was hiding in the bushes who took the original photos for this thread, through to semi naked fish flaring their fins and showing their bits. I'm broad minded but not that broad minded :)

Most reactions

Back