Snow!

I know the weather is saving the best till last :shifty: , when it hits London (hopefully), it will be huge! :shout:

:grr: You won't dampen my spirits, mate
hahahaha :lol:

Haha! Ill try :p Nah i hope you get it too! I love snow. Just been on our local news a met office warning for torrential snow storms and strong winds.

took these yesterday..
DSC00951.jpg

weve had to keep the hoses in theres nothing to eat its covere in the white stuff ! this is Scout n me :wub:
DSC00959.jpg

am off to clean them out now bye for now
ps Tank looks champion ..no more deaths. :good:

I'm in kent and we're gonna get hit tuesday and wednesday and app its gonna be bad.........can't wait lol.

Oh my god! Look at the icicals!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamiep1994/5214218592/

the Northeast getting hit
again today i have heard
we'll have to wait and see

Haha! I love this weather! I love seeing the country come to a halt.

i love it when it snows
it makes my garden look like
everyone else's :blink:
:lol:

I don't want it to snow properly here until we've moved. Moving house is stressful enough without adding a snowstorm into the mix. I swear if the removal company don't turn up because they reckon it's not safe I will actually cry. I'm sick to death of living in a house with no central heating - especially in weather like this.

Once we've moved it can snow as much as it wants - hubby has 2 weeks off work and the new house has a giant garden so the kids can go mental.

There was a comment about us "not having proper winters" anymore on the other thread. I agree - I remember having like a foot of snow when I was little and making a huge snowman with my dad and every winter since then has been warm and wet. Last winter was awesome and this winter may turn out the same :)

I still think though that Norway must be laughing themselves silly at us Brits, getting all flustered over a few inches of snow and the entire country grinds to a halt "oh no it's so dangerous etc etc" and yet over there a couple of feet of snow is the norm in some places. They must think we're right idiots. And they'd be right!

Most reactions

Back