Snow!

Haha! Well its about 4inch deeper now. I just stopped snowing heavy and its a bit lighter now. I think this will go on through out the night! I love snow! I am in South Shields!

its about foot over county Durham
yorkshire border this morning the
roads are moving were i am

we got an inch, or so, here ATM. but the sky looks like it holds more! what i cant understand is, why there are no kids out playing? I've already been out for a "test" slide! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:lol: isnt it odd how 'adults'feel the need to go and 'make sure its safe' :lol:

yeah there was something i needed out of the boot of the car in an emergency yesterday while it was snowing :lol:

Got a dusting in Birmingham this morning, Kids are jumping up and down and want to make a snowman :rolleyes:

We are about 8-10inch in snow now! It's still snowing heavily as i post this!

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0298.JPG

:lol: isnt it odd how 'adults'feel the need to go and 'make sure its safe' :lol:

yeah there was something i needed out of the boot of the car in an emergency yesterday while it was snowing :lol:

Shushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dont tell anyone. but i was having fun, never thought of the safety thing. lol

Hhaha exellent photos, i love how the snow has settled all the way along the washing line, crazy.....even more hardcore,how you still hang the washing out :shifty: :lol:

Ok the flakes we had, never ammounted to nothing, this is so crazy how half the country is on 10inches and we have nowt

If I was living in South Shields, then I'd be playing like a little child who's never seen snow! :crazy: :fun:

Most reactions

Back