Slate Breeding Caves

Status
Not open for further replies.
there sweet mate thanks again

not at home in the day so hope the postie leaves with next door or in the security block if not i gotta wait till next day :(

there sweet mate thanks again

not at home in the day so hope the postie leaves with next door or in the security block if not i gotta wait till next day :(

leave the postie a note asking him/her to leave parcel with a neighbour,they leave parcels with my neighbour as long as i leave them a note asking them to do so

lol mine arrived all well and good thanks

got the larger one in the plec was trying to move in whilst i was still locating it

thinking about a java moss to sit on top of it, would top it off...

the smaller one is going on tomorrow :thumb:

lol mine arrived all well and good thanks

got the larger one in the plec was trying to move in whilst i was still locating it

thinking about a java moss to sit on top of it, would top it off...

the smaller one is going on tomorrow :thumb:
glad to hear your fish likes his/her new cave :good:

they have arrived and in the tank ahhhhh i love them thanks so much they are class i will post pic later if u wnt but my tank looks a bit bare need more plants but there on the way lol thanks so much

glad to hear they've arrived and your happy with them
have your fish taken over them yet?
feel free to pop a pic on if you want

Never posted a pic of mine :lol: heres my L52 pleco and SAE chilling on to of a corner cave :good: the both go in it together :wub:

GEDC0927.jpg

I will be after some more once i can source some BNs, would order now but unsure of how many/what size i'd need :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back