Slate Breeding Caves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate, i need a new cave for my 191 Royal plec. Hes currently about 2" max and i want something to tempt him into a cave as he has turned his nose up now at 4 different offerings.

Would be looking at something 4" in length, 3" wide and 3" high ish. It needs to have a wide opening to let him in as the 191s have "large heads" as my wife calls it haha.

Hi mate, i need a new cave for my 191 Royal plec. Hes currently about 2" max and i want something to tempt him into a cave as he has turned his nose up now at 4 different offerings.

Would be looking at something 4" in length, 3" wide and 3" high ish. It needs to have a wide opening to let him in as the 191s have "large heads" as my wife calls it haha.
hi i can make that to your sizes for £3.00 plus p+p at £3.50 if you want me to make it up for you just let me know the size of the opening you require,i normally make them with a 1" square opening but if you want it bigger then just let me know :good:

Any chance you can make me a breeding slate for my angels. Approx 6" x 3". With a bit at one end so it slopes at 45 degrees ?

i can do that for you are you after something along the lines of a ramp but with no sides? just the ramp part and the base

i can do that for you are you after something along the lines of a ramp but with no sides? just the ramp part and the base

Yes that right. Although you may need sides on to keep it stable. Let me know and also how much ?

i use both 50mm x 50mm x 150mm long with a front closure or 50mm x 50mm x 100mm with front closure for my bristlenose plecs and they breed in them every 5-6 weeks
i can do these at £2.50 each and postage for 2 is £5.25 (i posted 2 of these out this morning)so total would be £10.25
if you want them let me know asap as im making caves up tonight so can fit yours in with the other orders
thanks tony :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back