110mm x 110mm x 50mm with corner opening

175mm x 135mm x 45mm twin cave with central divider

All The Best
Eds
110mm x 110mm x 50mm with corner opening is £2.75 plus p+p

175mm x 135mm x 45mm twin cave with central divider is £3.00 plus p+p
if having both together then p+p will be £5.00
thanks tony

hey im looking for a double cave for my plecos im hopefully getting and one of those single ones wif the corner hole how much would that be and posted to northern Ireland thanks

hey im looking for a double cave for my plecos im hopefully getting and one of those single ones wif the corner hole how much would that be and posted to northern Ireland thanks
double cave is £3.00
corner cave is £2.75
postage will be £5.00 so total will be £10.75

double cave is £3.00
corner cave is £2.75

ok mate brilliant when i put this money into my paypal i will pm you mate if thats ok i will pay you in the next day or two thanks

double cave is £3.00
corner cave is £2.75

ok mate brilliant when i put this money into my paypal i will pm you mate if thats ok i will pay you in the next day or two thanks
o i have the money in my paypal pm ur details please and i will send you the money through paypal thanks

double cave is £3.00
corner cave is £2.75

o i have the money in my paypal pm ur details please and i will send you the money through paypal thanks
can i also have square cave with closure on
125mm x 125mm x 60mm £2.75 i just copied tht mate of one of your first pics i will send u the paypal money as soon as u pm me details and a final price

brill

One more Question, my partner has just turned up with a fish bag containing 3 clown loaches, i dont have much in way of hiding places so was wondering if i can add another cave to the order.

something with an open one end and thinking 65mm high 80mm wide and 100mm deep

i can send the diffence over paypal later

i dont know if its anygood to you but ive 2 caves already made that i made up for someone that didnt pay for them
1st one is 100mm wide x 65mm high x 150mm deep with open front
2nd one is 75mm wide x 50mm high x 105mm deep with open front
if either of these are any good to you let me know :good:

no mate im on with them in the next hour or so once the kids have gone to their nans
as soon as theyre made ill add pics :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back