Slate Breeding Caves

Status
Not open for further replies.
sods law that mate
i bet you was rushing off home all eager to get the caves into the tank and totally forgot to take them home with you :lol:
im glad you like them :good:

ive a few caves,tunnels,planters and slate walls all ending on ebay tonight
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/b197ony/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

I'd like a breeding cave for Kribensis please.
Length - 3"
height - 1.5"
width - 2"
1" squared opening on front please

And a cave suitable for a juvenile common plec
Length 4"
Height 1.5"
Width 4"
3" opening on the front side and left side please, so ony a 1" support pillar at the front left corner if you could, posted to oxfordshire, how much for those?

Length - 3"
height - 1.5"
width - 2"

Length 4"
Height 1.5"
Width 4"
3" opening on the front side and left side please, so ony a 1" support pillar at the front left corner if you could, posted to oxfordshire, how much for those?
the 3x2x1.5 will be £2.75 and the 4x4x1.5 will be £3.00 postage for both will be £4.50 so if you want both the total will be £10.25 with postage

How much for the corner open cave to be sent to north east england? These look amazing and would love to get one built up with sand and plants all around it so it looks like a true cave!!! :)

How much for the corner open cave to be sent to north east england? These look amazing and would love to get one built up with sand and plants all around it so it looks like a true cave!!! :)
it will be £6.50 including postage
if you want one let me know what size opening you require
also if you have sand substrate and are wanting plants in your tank i also supply planters to hold the plants in

Length - 3"
height - 1.5"
width - 2"

Length 4"
Height 1.5"
Width 4"
the 3x2x1.5 will be £2.75 and the 4x4x1.5 will be £3.00 postage for both will be £4.50 so if you want both the total will be £10.25 with postage

Just checked my bank balance and considering it's only the 5th, im skint, buying the tank has depleted my funds more than i thought. I'll keep this topic in my watched list and buy them payday please bud

Length - 3"
height - 1.5"
width - 2"

Length 4"
Height 1.5"
Width 4"

Just checked my bank balance and considering it's only the 5th, im skint, buying the tank has depleted my funds more than i thought. I'll keep this topic in my watched list and buy them payday please bud
no problem you know where i am when your ready :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back