Show Off Your Tank!

Nice work Dieses, looks amazing now. I love the new Argentine Swords, I have somme in 2 of our tanks. :good:

I was looking at petco's plants today and did you know they also sell crypts, wisteria, duckweed and a few other good plants? I didn't know they sold those!

Before I was nervous about showing off my tank, but from update 1 to update 2, I'm actually pretty happy with my progress.

After 1 month:
mar2.jpg

Currently, 2 months in:
apr1-1.jpg

I am still trying to find the time to finish my cave in the middle. I hope to have it about double in the height its at right now. Still trying to track down some Madagascar Lace.

What do you guys think? Cheers

ps
Sorry about the flash, right now I don't have enough lighting around the tank to take a quality photo without.

Nice work Dieses, looks amazing now. I love the new Argentine Swords, I have somme in 2 of our tanks. :good:

I was looking at petco's plants today and did you know they also sell crypts, wisteria, duckweed and a few other good plants? I didn't know they sold those!

My petco showed me their order list the other day, they have a whole selection they can order from. I am very nice to them there and they said they would order some things in that I want, when my tanks are all healthy again. It wasn't the biggest list though, mostly basic plants.

LOve the wood BigTuna!!! Your tank is taking on a nice mysterious vibe.

Love that piece of wood on the right! Just what I've been trying to find.

Man of fish - I meant to tell you that I like your blue gravel tank, looks clean and happy in there. {I don't like blue gravel though :blink: }

Man of fish - I meant to tell you that I like your blue gravel tank, looks clean and happy in there. {I don't like blue gravel though :blink: }

Thanks yeah that's what I got out of it too. One of the reasons I didn't wanna change to sand is I got attached to the look.

I've bought alm ost all of my Anubias from PetCo, they have decent prices & some really nice stock if you catch them when they first get their new shipments. I have 9 separate Anubias, with 2 Nanas.............that's also where I bought my 2 Argentine Swords.

You tank is looking good BigTuna!!!

And thank you everyone for the kind comments about my tank. If you seen anythign I can change to enhance the look please let me know.

Nice tanks! I like the clean look of yours Man O Fish, and that piece of wood is awesome Big Tuna. I also like the Mopani in Gladders1980's tank.

I buy plants at petco a lot. Make sure to go the day or day after shipment. Any other day and they are already be melting.

Just a quick shot of my 29g tiger tank. Right before their nightly snack, so a little hard to get a decent shot.

df0f3113.jpg

Beautiful tank Old Spouse, I love Tiger Barbs but i don't want to keep them. I'd really like to see a picture of your 20 gallon with 33 Corys in it. :hyper:

That must be one very exciting tank to watch!

Thanks, Ruskull! I found tigers are pretty darn easy when you have enough of them. And I figure 14 is enough.

I could post a photo of my 20g but you'll never see all the cory! And a side note ... I'll be doing some rearranging of all the tanks soon.

Most reactions

Back