Show Off Your Tank!

Video would be fun :good: What filter do you have? I can't see equipment in the photo, I'm always jealous of that. Is the moss in the right/middle in a big clusterand does it mostly stay together? I would love to do that somewhere and let a bunch of shrimp loose.

lol Just went into learning "mode" :lol:

Tank 1:

6927234646_011b22c167.jpg

Tank 2:

6927235916_01b859406b.jpg

Tank 3, currently cycling and still to be planted/decorated:

6927258274_80eaf226fc.jpg

I have more pics on my journal thread. Comments welcome!

I like the way it looks :rolleyes:
I do like your though process on the mixing wood an rocks because I was thinking the exact same thing. Me and the fam are going to the LFS today to find some light colored wood pieces to match the background (sorry, can't switch to black, I like the 3D look I am getting) because we dont think its looking completely natural yet. I've still got a lot of work to do on the tank, but its slowly getting to where I want it to be. I'm still not completely happy with it.

No rule on solid backgrounds, just have to use them right. Ruskell has a lovely beach looking tank with a sand/ocean background, and there's liverwire88's that won ToTM

I was going to take my 2nd month photo tomorrow but one of my marineland led lights just quit tonight. So I will not have enough light to take a decent photo until it is replaced :(

Nice work Dieses, looks amazing now. I love the new Argentine Swords, I have somme in 2 of our tanks. :good:

Most reactions

Back