Show Off Your Tank!

I love that bushy plant! What is it?

Both of the plants on the bogwoods are anubias which have also flowered

My bow fronted 250L

tank1.jpg

Simple and beautiful. How tanks should be. Very nice work without the hassle of the scaping i imagine?

Thank you very much. I only have gravel and I dont have Co2 so the plants are pretty slow in progress. At the moment in trying to get some taller ones growing as its such a deep tank.

Thank you very much. I only have gravel and I dont have Co2 so the plants are pretty slow in progress. At the moment in trying to get some taller ones growing as its such a deep tank.

Same as me Gilli just waiting for the plants to fill as I have no CO2. However I am trying to talk the misses into getting me one for my birthday (still a mile away though). You thought about a giant vallis? I have one at the back of my tank looks amazing!

Just set up this 15g today for my unusual cory and I might put in a shoal of a mid-level fish. Opinions so far, please?

eaea93a2.jpg

Had to rip the tank apart to catch my Ruby shark to rehome so had a tidy up...
Newlayout.jpg

Some very nice tanks in here! :good:

Only a little 2ft, trying to sort a 4ft out.

Cheers =D

Very nice tank you have there......I like the way it's built into the wall.

Just set up this 15g today for my unusual cory and I might put in a shoal of a mid-level fish. Opinions so far, please?

eaea93a2.jpg

Also a nice tank setup. Sometimes less is more, especially when you plan on Corys that appreciate open ground to play in.

Its quite cool, got a fibreboard front to hide all my 'Stuff':
Tankfull.jpg

Bare:
Tanknofront.jpg

Just waiting so I can 'swap' the 4ft with the 2ft and that will be the sump in the middle underneath, got a 800LPH pond pump in the post:

Cheers for the comments :good:

Most reactions

Back