Show Off Your Tank!

I wish I could have a 3D background. I am thinking about custom building a tank this summer in my shop, complete with a 3D background! :D

very nice tanks everyone. I've got some serious work to do before my 2nd month update :D

Cheers

First tank :p Isn't pretty but yeahh :p

Wanted real plants in but I know little to nothing about them so... yeah :3

Attachments

• 12-1665895C-1004963-800.jpg
    12-1665895C-1004963-800.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 72
It is pretty :) You made some good choices with color in there! What's your stocking?

Uhm, only got 2 young guppys in there at the moment (got them on saturday) was thinking of just getting maybe 1 or 2 more of them and a few shrimp in there. Its only 28litre so I know I can't reall get too much in :p

You have a lot of decoration in there that the shrimp would climb over. My cherry shrimp are on everything. More amusing then I expected :)

You have a lot of decoration in there that the shrimp would climb over. My cherry shrimp are on everything. More amusing then I expected :)

Haha thats cool :3 Would I be alright with having the 4 guppys in there? Would make sure they were all young females as I got them as well... I know how many fry they can kick out and that would be quite a nasty shock in that tank xD

IMG_20120326_090117.jpg

My fluval edge

IMG_20120321_151331.jpg

What type of catfish is it? it is a beauty......Oh and what's it eating??????

Thanks!! Honestly I don't know I hot told by the shop it is a leapord plec but someone on the forums suggested it might not be. The missus dnt know yet but the edge isn't his permanent home. I think anougher juwel is on the menu lol! And it is a sinking algae wafer the Neons rip them to shreds so I leave them in for a hour untill he had some then remove them.

Looks like my clown plec, in which case he needs some bog wood to munch on :)

not a great picture as its a bit murky from planting, and only a week or so old,

27032012638.jpg

27032012636.jpg

M_att love your tank, ive got a fluvel chi tank coming and would love it to look like this. But as im a beginner i better keep it simple and the fact its got a low light. Feel free to come and do mine though :)

Most reactions

Back