Show Off Your Tank!

Thanks! Platy babies have taken over until they can be sexed and sent off. The smaller swords are from petco, and the Bacopa. The other plants I had to buy online. I don't have a local resource for plants unless I drive an hour and a half. It's cheaper to ship the plants these days... $10-16 shipping vs. $40 gas for my car. Plus my kids screaming in the back. :crazy:

I can't wait to get the second filter out, it's bulking up the back.

The tank looks great FF, I guess the CO2 is working out for you. What kind of lighting do you have on the 46 gallon?

The tank looks great FF, I guess the CO2 is working out for you. What kind of lighting do you have on the 46 gallon?

Thanks!
No co2 in that tank. It's just the standard t-8 bulb that came with it, and one dose each of macro and micro ferts a week.

Couple of mine.

LED Lighting by ps3steveo, on Flickr

Eden by ps3steveo, on Flickr

That's the lighting you built yourself right? It's really illuminating everything nicely! Your tanks are always beautiful!

Thank you, the bigger one is having problems at the moment, changed it round and can't get it quite right now :(.

Not a brand. Been buying dry salts and mixing them myself. It's about $2 for a lb, and I haven't made a dent in them. It'll last 6 monthes or more with all my big tanks.

Way better then the liquid stuff from stores :good:

Estimative Index I use this for my 75g with co2, but I just mix one dose a week for my 46g. and 10g.

Thanks may look at those :good: I'm looking for ferts my plants aren't doing good.

I use CSM+B instead of TNC trace. Same thing different names

Its so cheap! I just mix them in the morning with some water and toss it in. Easy peasy.

Not a brand. Been buying dry salts and mixing them myself. It's about $2 for a lb, and I haven't made a dent in them. It'll last 6 monthes or more with all my big tanks.

Way better then the liquid stuff from stores :good:

Estimative Index I use this for my 75g with co2, but I just mix one dose a week for my 46g. and 10g.

That's way beyond my knowledge of fertilizer.......... :crazy:

Were you a science major?

I'm just a stay at home mom. :) I specialize in raising babies and perfecting hobbies. :fun::)

Fishfanatic that is superb. I love how the Platies compliment the scape. I'm really loving Platies atm. :D

Just wanted to say some of these tanks are superb, and giving me plenty to think about when my second one comes along!

Heres my 4-footer awaiting cycle completion at the moment...

IMG_0009.jpg

My sig shows the daytime view!

Most reactions

Back