Show Off Your Tank!

Here is mine. The plants need to fill out and the moss needs to grow but should look good in a few months.

DSC_0098.jpg

Also another small bit of moss wood is between the two bits at the front now.

So this is my new 10 gallon "Nature" or "River" themed. It's my first tank. The quality's bad unless you bring it to HD
good.gif
Edit: Forget it the quality's nice either way.

My Celestials tank, well 3/4 of it, I can't get far enough back to get it all in.
Sorry about the quality, taken on an iPad, must get a decent camera

193434f0.jpg

I've had this set up for about 9 months. 20 gal L with 8 threadfin rainbows, 4 dwarf neon rainbows, 1 oto & 1 zebra snail. Crypts, java ferns, anubis and 1 sword

IMG_2934.jpg

IMG_2957.jpg

Here's the oto when he was in my quarantine tank

IMG_2930.jpg

The threadfins

IMG_2405.jpg

I've had this set up for about 9 months. 20 gal L with 8 threadfin rainbows, 4 dwarf neon rainbows, 1 oto & 1 zebra snail. Crypts, java ferns, anubis and 1 sword

IMG_2934.jpg

IMG_2957.jpg

Here's the oto when he was in my quarantine tank

IMG_2930.jpg

The threadfins

IMG_2405.jpg

Very nice, unfortunately Oto's are social fish so realy need to be in a group of 6 or so. A single Oto is one unhappy fish.

Tom

Before shot: My 46g when I knew nothing.
001vjn.jpg

Now: Not finished as if we ever are! Wish the pics were better. Bowfronts are hard.
007vmg.jpg

016gq.jpg

I would like a more natural look, it's going to be hard with this piece of wood, but it's a great piece and I want to work with it. The pot can go, but any suggestions on the rocks? Thanks :)

Oh very nice! I wish my scape was like that.

I'm getting my quarantine tank nice & full of algae then I'm picking up a few more otos. I'm afraid of over stocking the 20 gal so I'm thinking I'll need a few more plants and might throw in a sponge filter for extra filtering.

The fish store only had 2 otos left so I got both & lost 1 in qt.

I love those guys & want to make them happy! He did a fab job cleaning up the tank & I'll need to supplement w/ wafers & try veggies when I get more.

Neither one liked the zucchini but did nibble on the wafer. I haven't tried other veggies yet.

@ Aqua Tom ... I really like the tank in your sig! The groupings of plants are very nice. @ zoragen ... I just saw threadfins for the very first time today at the LFS. I was looking for something to fill the upper half of my cory tank. How are their personalities? Are they nippy? I think they're just beautiful, and there were enough of them to make a nice shoal, but I don't know anything about them so held off. I was going for the pork chop rasboras, but there were only 5 or 6 and I'd like to get more like a dozen if I can find a group that big.

I really enjoy this thread!

started with the 15 gl , then the 40 gl and then a 60 gl.. All in a months time LOL//
So my kitchen is now the new aquatic area ♥

Attachments

• 002 (Small).JPG
    002 (Small).JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 69
I lol when I saw that. I want to line all my tanks up in my living room so bad. I'm constantly switching rooms to watch my tanks :hyper:

Fluval Roma 200Litre Fluval 4 pump.

Empty at the moment.(fishless cycle)
Rocks from Loch Lomond (Scotland). Love the slate in the middle.
My dog even helped me pick out some rocks from the water :lol:

Attachments

• HPIM0752.JPG
    HPIM0752.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 42
therese marie, those look really good! :good:

hu+001.JPG

My 200 liter (53 gallon) is slowly building together... We rescaped our 612 liter today as well, but I need to wait for the water to be clear again before taking a photo! :D

therese marie, those look really good! :good:

hu+001.JPG

My 200 liter (53 gallon) is slowly building together... We rescaped our 612 liter today as well, but I need to wait for the water to be clear again before taking a photo! :D

Spoooky ... It looks like a grave yard. Was that you intention if so then :cool:

Most reactions

Back