Show Off Your Tank!

Have you tried eBay BigTuna?
I know postage might be expensive, but you might get what you want.
I have more Mopani wood than I know what do do with as my local pet shop has no idea how to price it so I got a lot dirt cheap

I'm not much of an ebayer but I will certainly check it out. Also any recommendations on online suppliers would be helpful, thanks

Here is my tank so far :)

d01a1200.jpg

Only been into the hobby for 4 months, but this is a pic of my 10gl.
Made the noob mistake of purchasing Tiger Barbs, but they will be re-homed in a
46gl that I am working on right now
IMAG0204.jpg

When I move the Tigers the next inhabitants will be Celestial Danios

Looks very nice Steve and zikof and bigtuna.
@ruskull I'm gonna look at those backgrounds.

Nice zikof and Steve, I like the colour if your gravel Steve, it makes the greens pop nicely. Why is tiger barbs a noob mistake? :/ lol. I must be naive. I've just never been interested in then anyway.

Nice zikof and Steve, I like the colour if your gravel Steve, it makes the greens pop nicely. Why is tiger barbs a noob mistake? :/ lol. I must be naive. I've just never been interested in then anyway.
The species is not my mistake, but housing them in a 10g tank is. :(
Bought them using the 1" rule, but then learned they should be kept in groups of 6 or more and need 28"+ of tank for swimming.

Thanks for the compliment! :) The gravel was a Walmart special...$2.50 for a 5lb bag!

Your plants are looking so healthy! I think you have done some beautiful changes to your tank...Everytime I see it, it's better :)

Thankyou. I needed to simplify it. I have learned less is definitely more! Since adding the snails the plants seem so much healthier :good:

If you added apple snails and have a male and female prepare for hell! I have around 500 tiny apple snails now!

I have red ramshorn snails and I have malaysian trumpet snails-and noticed tiny MTS on the glass last night-17 babies! They are so tiny and cute!
500! Oh my :blink: lol

Zikofski-your tank is stunning, so clean. Love it :good:

There are some stunning tanks on here. It's a great thread for ideas, whether for now or future reference. Big ol' :good: all round.

I've replaced last years small tanks with two larger ones (120l Lido and 90l Roma). Both need a bit of tidying up now they're beginning to mature, but soon I'll be brave and post some pictures for everyone's opinion of my layouts.

Love that background with your sand set up!
Ok so here's mine since ive re-decorated it.

Before:

imag0410j.jpg

After:

imag0498k.jpg

Looking at my tank and my stock in my signature, can't decide whether to get a pair of pearl gouramis or a beta?

Lol thought you would ruskull. I am slightly concerned a betta will be a bit high maintenance

Most reactions

Back