Show Off Your Tank!

Rescapped my tank.
b99519a8.jpg

Hi, here are my two aquariums. We've had the 20 Gallon for a year now, and the 55 Gallon we've had for a month. Almost done cycling. I plan on keeping Rainbowfish in it once the cycle is done.

55Gallon.jpg

55Gallon2.jpg

20Gallon.jpg

You can't tell from my shoddy photography, but my water is actually really clear.

The videos are a lot clearer.

Just over a month since I added the plants and fish :)

DSC_9551.jpg

Outstanding! I notice you're a Pearl Gourami fan so the tank gets extra points just for that :good: Even with no fish it would be near the top of my favorite layouts...............BRAVO!

What's your male to female ratio? What size is your largest Pearl? My female is around 4 inches and the male is about 3.5 inches or so.

redid my centerpiece in my 55g. not showing the whole tank cause the rest still needs work. any suggestions on plant arrangment changes?

DSCN4222.jpg

redid my centerpiece in my 55g. not showing the whole tank cause the rest still needs work. any suggestions on plant arrangment changes?

DSCN4222.jpg
Looks good but I'd put the taller grasslike plants more toward the back and a bit more spread out. I'd also put that plant in the middle more towards the front, maybe 4-6 inches away from one of the corners.

Outstanding! I notice you're a Pearl Gourami fan so the tank gets extra points just for that :good: Even with no fish it would be near the top of my favorite layouts...............BRAVO!

What's your male to female ratio? What size is your largest Pearl? My female is around 4 inches and the male is about 3.5 inches or so.

Thanks very much :)

They are still fairly young but I'm fairly certain that I have 2 males and 4 females in there. At the moment none of them are much more than maybe 2.5" long so they still have plenty of growing to do. When I bought them a month ago it was very difficult to distinguish between male and female, the guy in the shop spent a good 5 minutes trying to get the right ratio for me.

Really looking forward to adding some more fish in the next few weeks. If you look very closely you can just see the Tiger Plec under the bogwood on the right but he is rarely seen when the lights are on. The Pearls are all over the place, one also seems to like hiding under that same piece of bogwood.

DBT85!!! Your tank has really come along beautifully!

Here's my 75g. Just waiting on all the bulbs and baby plants to grow out so I can fill it in better...Going to be very heavily plante
d, but relying on my own propagation means that it is a slowwww project :p What do you think so far? {Please don't mind the ugly water pumps} :)

021en.jpg

Most reactions

Back