Settle an argument!

Which is more attractive? The tank or the bookcase..

• The Tank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Bookcase

• Actually, the guitar rocks!

• Total voters
book-aholic here (when i moved, i had 10 large boxes of just books, eek). the bookcase on its own really very pretty, but i had to vote for the tank, because as an anal artist type, the books on the shelves dont' look too pretty (i'm a hard cover traditionalist). maybe if she arranged them differently, and if she put a small tank on the middle shelf ;) i would like the case more. but then, your tank has that really neat plec that i like so much. :D
great looking tank, really. i'd like to add to that nomination if the tank hasn't won before.......................

WOW, FANTASTIC, AMASING....!!

That bookcase is simply the best I have ever seen.....I really think that you should pack that tank away, put in in the post to my house and I will settle the argument by having the tank off your hands....! ;) :p

It's a hard job, but someone has to do it...I don't like fish tanks at all, I mean you would have thought that three was enough, but OH no, I SUPPOSE that I can manage to help you out by "looking after" your tank too...!!

B) :sly:

he he he!

Cheers Geeza!
Will give that my serious consideration, really. Honest.

The poll is definitely going my way so far, I will keep you all posted as to the outcome: The Tank, The Book Case or a trial separation!!

Ken

Most reactions

Back