Settle an argument!

Which is more attractive? The tank or the bookcase..

• The Tank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Bookcase

• Actually, the guitar rocks!

• Total voters

Cian McLiam

Ye Olde Irish Tank Guy
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I was hoping you lot could settle an argument in a totally UNBIASED and IMPARTIAL way!
Myself and my girlfreind moved into a new house and naturally have loads of relatives and freinds coming to see the place and get free drink.
Of course everyones attention is drawn to one corner of the house, which is home to my pride and joy, the tank, and my girlfriends pride and joy, her bookcase.
Naturally a bit of rivalry has cropped up and my girlfreind has persuaded her girly freinds to say they prefer the bookcase to the fish tank, while the lads are mostly in favour of the tank. So help me out guys!
Which is your favourite? The inanimate object or the living garden??

Ken

booksVTank.jpg

And to help you decide, heres a little tank detail!!

tankfish.jpg

I quite like the palm actually :) Nah there was only one think I could vote for and it doesn't have books on it :hyper:

we're probably a tad biased what with being a fish forum and all that.

Try posting the same question on a forum for book shelf lovers :p and see the results.

p.s. Have you tried getting rid of all the wasted book space and replacing them with fish books?

I was hoping you lot could settle an argument in a totally UNBIASED and IMPARTIAL way!

Yes, we'll certainly be unbiased and impartial to fish tanks :rolleyes: We certainly aren't a fish-lovers forum :p If you want a totally unbiased and impartial opinion go post the poll on a computer geek message board :p ;) (I'm just being sarcastic & teasing you, btw.)

Which is your favourite? The inanimate object or the living garden??

The decision was tough. I'm a book person, and have been my entire life. I'm also a fish person, although that "obsession" ;) has come recently. That being said, I must vote for the bookshelf. (Now I'm not being sarcastic :D)

Pamela
aka Lizard

OH my god thats beatiful. Now i haven't been to Fishforums for quite a while. But if we still do TOFTM I give u a nomination.

The girlfriend paid me $10 to vote for the bookcase.....Just kidding Ken!!! :p :lol: :D

*Whisper* sshhhhh! wasnt REALLY looking for unbiased opinions !! eeek here she comes...... ;) ;) ;) ;)

Well Ken book cases aren't really my thing but I'll give your book case a nomination for bookcase of the month ;)

I like the guitar, the bookcase, the palm, AND the fish tank. Very nice place you've got there!! :thumbs:

Well the laminate floor looks like it was well laid........

of course the fish tank :D OK its missing a large fish eating catfish or two but it still beats a blooming bookcase.

Ok, she's seen the poll and isnt impressed!! Gone in search of a book shelf forum no doubt... (she wants that $10 back freshmike!)
She's gone off in a huff, but said, 'tell that man its REAL wood, not laminate!'
Ken

Lmao!!!! I was going to say that I'm having laminate put in my place this week and it sure doesn't look like that!!! :lol:

Most reactions

Back