Setting Up The 29g. Totally Psyched I Have Saltwater In My Living Room

031.jpg

The potter's is swimming all around the tank investigating the rock and sand. Picking at stuff. I've caught her looking at my Paly. She swam right up to it, barely an inch from it and I swear she was inspecting it.

She even ate some pellet food tonight!! :yahoo: Seems these fish do well as long as they have hiding room, are eating well and have tank mates that aren't to aggressive.

kj that's a great idea with the substrate in tupperware... i should have done that in my QT so i could remove it easily!

do you scoop some out from your DT or is that fresh substrate?

Kj, would you do me a favour and add the picture of your lovely wrasse to 'the fish of the week' thread for wrasses - and if there is any chance you would write a little bit that would be great :good:

Seffie x

well seffie I added it. Problem is I haven't experienced much with it :( It's still hiding in the sand. I was going to add it later after I've observed it for a while.

Thanks for that, he is a lovely speciman :drool: you can update it as you gain more insight - woo hoo, will look forward to that :good:

Seffie x

Hi kj

glad the potters is doing good i got the one from my lfs display tank today and is in my reef and looking good so far

btw i recomend you to get blue cheek gobys for your sand as they do an amazing job

regards scott

I'm wondering if my tank is large enough to sustain one. I am pondering adding another power head lower in the tank to prevent junk from settling on the sand.

I'd say my wrasse took about a week to come out. I was getting paranoid.

Ate some frozen marine mix tonight :yahoo:

Most reactions

Back