It wasn't me I wasn't there

I deny all knowledge if it

I'm to young

smile04.gif

:no: :no:

:huh: Seriously worried here! Forums seem very slow for me William. :unsure:

ryan said:
maybe it's just a slow net connection? the forums been working fine for me all day

ryan said:
Its not the forum its you :p

''cough'','' cough'', (drink), :eek: or its that jezzabell on your knee :nod: :rofl:

Beat you today :)

Well it was slow, fine today. Now I have another problem though! I recieved a PM and tried to send a reply but I got a Mail Message Error every time I have tried, any ideas? Ok well it just did it when I tried to post but it appears to have posted, strange going ons...

ryan said:
Well it was slow, fine today. Now I have another problem though! I recieved a PM and tried to send a reply but I got a Mail Message Error every time I have tried, any ideas? Ok well it just did it when I tried to post but it appears to have posted, strange going ons...
sure, mail message error :rolleyes:

Thats why i got that PM 3 times! :nod:

Doggfather said:
ryan said:

:lol: I give up with these computers, told me it wasn't sending the PM and it was. Well I answered your question at least, just a few more times than needed!

ryan said:
Doggfather said:
ryan said:

:lol: I give up with these computers, told me it wasn't sending the PM and it was. Well I answered your question at least, just a few more times than needed!
You didn't answer a question, you just said "Yeah, great :thumbs: " three times :clap:

sun i understand, but imo god damn isnt offencive and if semper has a problem with that then i suggest he/she comes into the realy world.. god damn isnt a bad word, you have seen be being threated again tonight with 'watch your launguage ' now come on!!

i know a lot more things that would cause alot more offence than 'damn it'

for go daske children at the age of 7 upwards say worse things than iv forgot!

There was no ops in at one spell today and the language was :whistle: AND it wasn't god damn it.

cat aparently i must have missed u in chat just??????

and yes god damn was the offencive turm

**iv now been corrected, aparently in u.s.a useing gods name is offencive, blow me down.**
:blink:

Most reactions

Back