The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ryan said:
William said:
you guys are crazy
My thoughts exactly :unsure:
I thought it was just Cat.... :lol:

Will: Is it true you can't say 'damn' in chat? I said 'damn' the other day and one of the members with ops threatened to kick me! He said you told everybody to kick anybody who said 'damn'!

Is this true? or was he making the whole thing up? I'v said 'damn' before infront of other mods/op people and they have no problem with it...i'm confuzed :lol:

Doggfather said:
ryan said:
William said:
you guys are crazy
My thoughts exactly :unsure:
I thought it was just Cat.... :lol:

Will: Is it true you can't say 'damn' in chat? I said 'damn' the other day and one of the members with ops threatened to kick me! He said you told everybody to kick anybody who said 'damn'!

Is this true? or was he making the whole thing up? I'v said 'damn' before infront of other mods/op people and they have no problem with it...i'm confuzed :lol:
Do you want a good whipping dogg :grr:

I can't see anything wrong with damn :no: I've saw far worse in chat :unsure: Anyway dog I think they should kick you :thumbs: I think members should take over chat and rule it :nod:

I'd kick all miserable people ,so everyone would have to smile :D

I think members should take over chat and rule it

You just want all the power for yourself :p

cat = :eek:sama: + :saddam: :dunno:

I know how you operate 8)

:lol:

i was threatend for sayin 'goddamnit' with a response of

'i wont tolerate ppl sayin them words in this chat room theres kids in here'

ok so are we gonna ban them from commin on the forums? as iv seen loads of swear words in posts...

more rules need to be given to the chat room mods.. we need to know what we can say.. without ppl with big 'i am' on there shoulder threatenin u for nothin when there is alot worse being said at the time, includin sexy inuendoes

but the night before i was havin a great laugh... no one was pulled for sayin damn or goddamnit.

If they start stopping everything no point going in .Theres no need for strong language or sex talk,jokes are ok ,I think the mods know when to stop people going to far really.

They're meant to be suprises don't you know
tongue2.gif
Should be later on tonight at about 9 I think though.

Cat said:
If they start stopping everything no point going in .Theres no need for strong language or sex talk,jokes are ok ,I think the mods know when to stop people going to far really.
It really depends who's logged into chat at the time. We have some younger members that come in there and we have to think that even if they're not active as in typing, they could still be watching their screen.

I dont really see why we have to swear in there anyway. What does it achieve than an angry smiley can't portray?

Anyway back on topic........... Its all good william, sooner its all done the better!

William said:
They're meant to be suprises don't you know
tongue2.gif
Should be later on tonight at about 9 I think though.
ok boss :p

Go for a shower at 9 then lol :thumbs:

I agree sun no swearing but can i?

please (like last night). :p

It's only the really obvious ones that I personally have a problem with on this site. We (mods) are going to set out a list of disallowed stuff and circulate it round all the ones with ops in an attempt to fix (clarify) this once and for all.

William said:
It's only the really obvious ones that I have a problem with. We're going to set out a list of disallowed stuff and circulate it round all the ones with ops in an attempt to fix (clarify) this once and for all.
Good but as I'm a little :angel: I don't need telling :thumbs:

Its all those baddies,semp,cfc.ryan.sun :grr: :p

Most reactions

Back