Same Tank New Rock Formation

he's been fine up to yet ski spending most of his time checking out the live rock for food and playing hide and seek with me :hyper: :hyper:

how are all of your corals doing and are you still using the stock lighting? also coul;d you just list all the corals you have thanks :good: just since you have the same tall version of mine and has same lighting :)

rhysiboy

k rhys i have aqua one t5 blue n white 18 watt tubes x2 i have star polyps button polyps and 2 mushrooms all fine at mo starting to check my calcium and buffer where ness last reading 380

paid a visit to the blue planet aquarium yesterday took some pics
blueplanet011.jpg

blueplanet001.jpg

blueplanet006.jpg

blueplanet028.jpg

blueplanet003.jpg

blueplanet023.jpg

blueplanet024.jpg

blueplanet016.jpg

in all the times ive been to the blue planet that clownfish tank still is my number one favorite :D do they still have any black longspine urchins in there?

stroking rays

sorry about pic quality etc but had great day well worth a visit for anyone in the north of england
B) B) :D

I live 3 minutes away from Blue planet aquarium!! was plannin to go tomoro but i woul donly end up havin 3 hours there and thats not long enough! so might go another day!! Cant wait! ive not been for years!!

quick update buffered my calcium back up to 440 nitrates back down to 10ppm and holding steady ph still about 8.0 cant seem to get it hold at the magic 8.2 anyway things seem to be going well at the moment so time to sit and reflect on how far iv'e got this year and look forward to next

done a video of my tank hope you like it
my tank

Tank looks great, Love that angel :wub:

Whats your alkalinity at?

the honest answer is ski i don't know just getting used to testing for calcium and not testing for nitrite and ammonia every week adding corals has opened a whole new ball game to me alk and mag are something i need to start to keep a check on i know thanks for your kind comments

Most reactions

Back