Rob's 3X2X2

just seen that SWM have got a Lineatus fairy wrasse in stock......... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: !!!!!

if only i wasn't broke :crazy: .

its on their bit of the sponsors bit of UR, think it was £110.

looks like they've got a load of gorgeous fish in this week

its on their bit of the sponsors bit of UR, think it was £110.

looks like they've got a load of gorgeous fish in this week

<cloud of dust>

OMG have you seen what they have got;

2 x Helfrichi/Lavender firefish £110 each / £200 pair
1 x Stunning Hawaiin flame wrasse (Jordani) £200 pair
2 x Hawaiin flame wrasse £110 each
1 x Lineatus fairy wrasse £110
1 x Lovely Hooded coral sea fairy wrasse (Bathyphilus) £68 Perfect colouration
1 x 5" lanceolatus fairy wrasse £55
2 x Labouti fairy wrasse
10" Goldenback trigger RARE + REEFSAFE!

I want, I want - the Labouti are sold, they are on my wish list and look, they have helfrichi omg, how can I justify that price :S they too are on my wish list

<Seffie slopes of crying>

Seffie x

:fish:

They have a stunning golden torch to boot :p

Was there earlier today I will in future take my camera :)

They have a stunning golden torch to boot :p

Was there earlier today I will in future take my camera :)

Yes, matey, I think you better had :good: I have emailed about the golden torch, as i expect both Tina and I would fancy a piece of that :good: and probably Rob too :lol:

Seffie x

How are things Rob ?

Seffie x

time for an update?

yeah i guess this has gone a bit quiet, but its got to the stage when i'm just leaving things to mature naturally now really.
i haven't been running the MCE 600 skimmer for a couple of months now and my levels are all still perfect so will probably sell that (so if anyone is after a skimmer pm me!)

there aren't gonna be any major new introductions for a while (at least no planned ones).
with a baby on the way most spare cash is gonna have to go on that for the next few months.

would like to put LEDs over the sump, and have found an all blue LED array for £33 so might get that.

am also gonna look into starting up a pod culture with the view to possible getting a mandarin in the new year.

the duncans are still sulking but do come to the top of the skeleton most nights so aren't dead.
the goby is still living in the catalaphyllia!
thats it really i'm afraid!

Rob

Most reactions

Back