Rekord 120 And Rekord 95 Both For £100

Clairel

Fish Addict
Reaction score
As some of you are aware, my 90 litre tank, got smashed yesterday :crazy: and all of my fish are being housed in my 180 litre...

However, i have been searching for bargain tanks, and have come accross these...

Juwel fish Tank Rekord 120 with stand in beach internal filter and heater, all fish inc stand and tank in mint condition. Rekord 96 tank with internal filter and heater also in mint condition. Will sell together or split

What do people think about this price, i think its good, but dont really know that much, but i did get my Juwel Vision 180 from e-bay for a bargain £150 :D ...

Let me know your thoughts its ends in 2 days....

I could set up the 120 and move my fish back in there, and use the 96 for my livebearers or fry? what you think?

Claire x :*

yeah i think thats a great deal, was looking at that the other day so know which 1 you mean & seperate livebearer fry tank is a good idea as well.
i've now got 4 tanks sat in my house driving hubby mad with it all lol

Mmmmmmmmmmmm the only thing that worries me is, i have looked at his feeback, he has 2 out of 4 which are negative, and one of them is for the same 2 tanks :crazy: apparantly someone won them, and he wouldnt part with them, so why is he advertising them again? I wonder if he is a timewaster.... :grr: :grr:

I have sent him 2 messages, regarding the tanks, so i will see if he gets back to me.

Claire x

Yeah, I hope you get em'.
2 in 1's are always great..... I've never bargen bought a fish tank before...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm the only thing that worries me is, i have looked at his feeback, he has 2 out of 4 which are negative, and one of them is for the same 2 tanks :crazy: apparantly someone won them, and he wouldnt part with them, so why is he advertising them again? I wonder if he is a timewaster.... :grr: :grr:

I have sent him 2 messages, regarding the tanks, so i will see if he gets back to me.

Claire x

just found that on ebay knew i'd seen it. think i would be careful, if you decide to bid on it just tell him you will pay cash on collection that way if he does mess you about you won't lose out. think the only problem is you don't know why he didn't pay up or part with the goods last time.
hope you get them thou they would be brill, click on the people who gave him negative feedback & see what he says

Just checked my messages on e-bay, and the guy whos selling the tank has got back to me very quick, saying i wont be dissapointed etc etc, i have just sent him a message, asking him what happend last time with another buyer, and if he is likely to do the same again....as i dont want to be messed about....

He says he is including his fish too, heres what he is giving away with the 2 tanks...

25 platies 15 guppies 2 sword tails 1 male 1 female 6 ottos Bog wood stone 3 clown loach

It sounds a really good deal, i am just weary thats all from his feedback
:crazy: :grr:

Claire x

Your best bet is cash on delivery as someone said earlier as that way if you are messed around you aren't losing out. P.S. I said on your other thread in tropical emergencies that you should put your damaged tank on ebay or even on here to recoup some money towards your new tank :)

Really?? Would someone buy it, when it needs 1 new pane of glass? :hyper: Cool ! Its only 5 months old, i have a stand to go with it too, the stand + tank cost me £100, so i dont know what i would get for it really :/

C x

I'm sure someone would, they'd only need to replace the pane of glass and at least you should get something towards the cost of your new tank. Or am I just being silly?????? :lol: I think it's worth a try!

hehe :) That does sound like a good plan, you'll just have to make your boys wear crash helmets around the house! :lol:

Crash helmets are a good idea lol :lol: I only have room really for 1 more tank in my living room, but i am very greedy :lol: and love a bargain, so 2 tanks for £100 sounds good to me, could i put the 96 litre one in my kitchen? Or do oven fumes kill off fish??

C x

Most reactions

Back