Rekord 120 And Rekord 95 Both For £100

nice 1 claire pleased for you. i'm about half way through cycling my 240 liter tank & just started the fishless cycle on the 270 liter so all fun & games here as well lol
have fun with them on weds :D :lol:

Yey! :)

I thought you'd end up getting them! :lol: Bet you're so excited and it's good news that you aren't getting fish you don't want! I read that someone on one of you other threads wants to know about your broken tank!
I really do think that if you cant find a buyer on here you should advertise it!

Good luck,

Kris :)

They asked me to pm them, but they were looking for 3ft tanks or bigger.....so they didnt want it..... Its ok, i will do something with it, probably sell the stand on ebay, and tank goes free or something lol, as long as they fix the pane of glass they will have a nice tank/stand
:D

C x

Also, the house we went to last night to look at the tanks, we were in there house around 1-1 1/2 hours, just talking about fish.....lol :lol: I couldnt believe the time when we left, my b/f said omg you and that girl didnt come up for air, you can talk for england lol, dont know what he means :rolleyes: :lol:

C x

Included is also a nice piece of bogwood, and a stone with holes in which the clown loaches love, plus fake plants, and pebbles, and substrate....

I think all in all i have a good deal..... :D Wohooooooooooooooooooooooo

C x

As your in South Yorks you could take your broken tank to S&M tropicals, home of "Frank the Tank". He made me my small tank for £15 and cut a piece of glass for a picture frame for £3! That's what he does make tanks from glass to order. I'm sure he could reseal your tank with a cut piece of glass and you could then sell it.

It's the dodgiest looking shop from the outside and he looks like a nomad, but he's been doing it for 25 years. It's on Owler lane in Sheffield.

Most reactions

Back