Random Discussion

age poll? here ya go

age poll? here ya go
Maybe do an updated one? Idk

Maybe do an updated one? Idk
how-about-no-sloth.gif

I was out on the playground a couple days ago with the fourth graders. They've been studying the color spectrum in science, and a couple of the girls asked me, "Did you know Gena is color blind?" I said that no, I did not know that. "Did you know that I'm not color blind?" I asked. One of the girls looked me over and said, "Really? So you picked that out on purpose?"

If the shoe fits... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was out on the playground a couple days ago with the fourth graders. They've been studying the color spectrum in science, and a couple of the girls asked me, "Did you know Gena is color blind?" I said that no, I did not know that. "Did you know that I'm not color blind?" I asked. One of the girls looked me over and said, "Really? So you picked that out on purpose?"

If the shoe fits... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is interesting! And hilarious. My dad, his brothers, my great grandpa, and my two cousins on that side of my family are all color blind. I’ve never met a colorblind girl though, because of the way the genetics work and all that it’s a lot rarer. I know that my grandma and my aunt were both carriers of the genetic trait, so passed it on to their sons. My sisters and I are genetic carriers too, so our sons could be colorblind.

That is interesting! And hilarious. My dad, his brothers, my great grandpa, and my two cousins on that side of my family are all color blind. I’ve never met a colorblind girl though, because of the way the genetics work and all that it’s a lot rarer.
Fun fact: Congenital color blindness occurs in 8-10% in males and 0.4% in females.

I've located an LFS that is not a chain :)
A little pricy, but nice folks - Picked up 2 Bronze Albino Corys that looked lonely and some frozen food.
Awesome! I'm sure they'll love being with more of their kind :)

They do already. Took the tiny one a few minutes to come out of the corner, but 'he' is already hanging out with the biguns' . I now have 6 Albinos and 4 Peppered. Just adding 2 more has made a noticeable difference.
Thats great! New friends :)

I’m on my way home from picking up a 75 gallon tank... it was a last minute decision but I got a 75 gallon tank, lids, light, stand, Fluval 406, eheim heater, eheim automatic feeder, a bag of Anubias, and loads of extras for $150. “Extras” includes three albino Cories, 2 glow light tetras, and a lemon tetra. What have I done:blink::oops:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back