Random Discussion

ooo that is sad. I've always loved skiing. Does anyone here ski?
My family tries to go skiing every year! I love it. Last year half the slopes were closed though, so all the opened ones were too crowded to feel safe... all the more advanced skiers tearing down the beginner hills at top speed, crashing into the beginners who are only just learning to steer...

My family tries to go skiing every year! I love it. Last year half the slopes were closed though, so all the opened ones were too crowded to feel safe... all the more advanced skiers tearing down the beginner hills at top speed, crashing into the beginners who are only just learning to steer...
yeah, my family tries to go every year as well. haven't gone in about 2 years though because our church which usually organizes the trip couldn't get the discount :-(

ooo that is sad. I've always loved skiing. Does anyone here ski?
Actually skiing today! First time:
E499728F-2C28-44EC-9CDB-3C12F2B0DB07.jpeg
3504375E-8E92-41A2-AEBC-FD3EA3C14B22.jpeg

No way, awesome!
yeah, my family tries to go every year as well. haven't gone in about 2 years though because our church which usually organizes the trip couldn't get the discount :-(
Nooo that’s disappointing. My family is homeschooled, so we get a massive discount, which is really nice. We didn’t go this year though, we just didn’t have time.

tired sking it was so cold and the mountain had more ice than snow so it was hard, had some good fun though

im homeschooled as well! i should check if there's a discount here
Wow, we’ve got a whole little homeschool community here on the fish forum! You should, at our place we get 3 ski lift tickets for the price of one, and then rent the equipment. My brother has a season pass and bought his own equipment so he can go more often.

Wow, we’ve got a whole little homeschool community here on the fish forum!
There are a surprising number of homeschoolers here.
You should, at our place we get 3 ski lift tickets for the price of one, and then rent the equipment.
when our church gets a discount, we get a lift ticket plus rentals for $35. We can switch from skiing to snowboarding once during the day

Wow, we’ve got a whole little homeschool community here on the fish forum! You should, at our place we get 3 ski lift tickets for the price of one, and then rent the equipment. My brother has a season pass and bought his own equipment so he can go more often.
My dad has been wanting to go to the mountains some time... I wonder if we would get a discount... How do you apply for one?

My dad has been wanting to go to the mountains some time... I wonder if we would get a discount... How do you apply for one?
I’ll have to ask my dad, he would know. You could call and ask if they offer homeschool discounts because I’m sure not every place is the same.

Most reactions

Back