Post Your Small Tanks Here

Ok heres a pic of my small tank (approx 50ltr). The pic is not that good sorry........ I hope to be getting some more plants soon, need some to hide the air line and things.

Attachments

• tank.JPG
    tank.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 50
codel,
I really like those blue/green glass rocks you have! It really makes the tank look special. Good job =)
Where did you get those?

Here's my 10G. The reason it looks so yellow is:
1.) I need new lighting, or better at least, I'm sure.
2.) My bogwood is leaking. :/ I'm just waiting until it fades. Looks better after a water change.
3.) My camera doesn't do it justice.

it needs something, but what?

picture030fv3.jpg

2.) My bogwood is leaking. :/ I'm just waiting until it fades. Looks better after a water change.

picture030fv3.jpg

I know what it needs.....Some taller plants to give it some height.

Hope this helps :rolleyes:

Steph

picture030fv3.jpg

I know what it needs.....Some taller plants to give it some height.

Hope this helps :rolleyes:

Steph

Yeah, that's what I thought. My val died. Heh.. heh heh... :crazy: I needa buy some more.

Here's my 10G. The reason it looks so yellow is:..........
I agree with Stephanie p you need some height at the back. I often use hornwort for that because it grows so fast. You don't have to use it as a floating plant - I always bury a bunch (even though it's not going to root).

My 8gal planted nano.
Yeah yeah :lol:

heres my rekord 70 :rolleyes:
my ten gallon tank

Actually I like both of those tanks. I don't normally like coloured gravel - but you've both got a sort of colour theme going there :good:

Actually I like both of those tanks. I don't normally like coloured gravel - but you've both got a sort of colour theme going there :good:
[/quote]

yer :lol: all red for Utd

my smallest tank is a 5gallon, with one betta in there, or my other 5g, with a dwarf puffer. i dont have a camera working, so sorry no pics as of yet,
black molly, you tank looks ace, loving the budda, thats the tank for the dwarf puffer right?

here is my very first (EVER!) fishtank...!
its a bit of a jungle to the left but we're growing some wisteria and cambomba for a friend so when we take that out, it'll look a bit tidier.
its about 66l, 17 us Gallons, 14 uk Gallons and its my current obsession!

tank.jpg

hope you like it... :good:

Most reactions

Back