Plants on Amazon

How did everything turn out ?
It went good! Everything is healthly, although the sword plants roots were trimmed so are a little short. :) heres a picture of my tank with everything in the tank :)
20200427_230258.jpg

oh yea looks good ! I ordered from
The website that I listed. Nitrogenaquarics. They all came in good too. I wanted some red so I got two red swords and the leaves that are coming in are DEEP RED . I love it. I’ll try to take pictures tomorrow when my lights come on!

It went good! Everything is healthly, although the sword plants roots were trimmed so are a little short. :) heres a picture of my tank with everything in the tank :)View attachment 102647

oh yea looks good ! I ordered from
The website that I listed. Nitrogenaquarics. They all came in good too. I wanted some red so I got two red swords and the leaves that are coming in are DEEP RED . I love it. I’ll try to take pictures tomorrow when my lights come on!
Awesome! I do want to get a red or orange plant, as well as anarchis or hornwort for a tall plant in the back :) maybe some floating plants too

Awesome! I do want to get a red or orange plant, as well as anarchis or hornwort for a tall plant in the back :) maybe some floating plants too
I do like hornwort. And provides good hiding. My red Amazon is really big. Floating plants I like too but I have quite a bit of water movement so I’m not sure how it would work. I did notice with my hornwort that after a few months it started dying. I took the good cuttings , and placed them in my fry tank to see if they’ll grow , then can replant them in my larger tank.

Here are the pictures

Attachments

• 51664EA8-1A80-4852-B533-C9161D425697.jpeg
    51664EA8-1A80-4852-B533-C9161D425697.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • 6D5F83CB-90B3-44CA-8873-6DA7F817A785.jpeg
    6D5F83CB-90B3-44CA-8873-6DA7F817A785.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 61
  • 91D2BB35-3DEA-46C9-BA88-04F8F567134F.jpeg
    91D2BB35-3DEA-46C9-BA88-04F8F567134F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
I do like hornwort. And provides good hiding. My red Amazon is really big. Floating plants I like too but I have quite a bit of water movement so I’m not sure how it would work. I did notice with my hornwort that after a few months it started dying. I took the good cuttings , and placed them in my fry tank to see if they’ll grow , then can replant them in my larger tank.
That is usually what happens with hornwort, most of mine turned brown and the leaves fell off but I had some new growth also.

It looks good!

Update: my plants are still doing well. The crypt has hardly melted at all, even with being in a bucket for over a week with minimal light, and being moved to a much warmer tank. My dwarf sagittaria melted, so it should grow back sometime soon.

All in all I'm very happy :)

Most reactions

Back