Plants on Amazon

JuiceBox52

Passionate about fish and their care
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
@Retired Viking I know you bought plants in Amazon what ones did you get? I want to get some low light plants but not sure which ones
Suggestions?

Some low light plants: Anacharis, Java Fern, Anubias, Java Moss, moss balls, etc.

I’m not sure about buying plants on Amazon. The reviews are never good IME.

Crypts and Amazon swords are good low light plants to add to pheonixkingz list.

I have never purchased plants off Amazon but have brought probably 75% of my plants online (Ebay mostly).

Very good indeed. Id just say read the reviews of the seller before you buy:)

I'd like to do Amazon because I got a $40 gift card from a medical study :)

Wicked :) should be able to get some nice plants with that then
I hope so! My mum wouldn't let me get plants with the last gift card. This time I can!

Ask. Anyone ever order from nitrogenaquatics.com ? I’ve been looking into it. But wanted to see if someone has or if someone will check it out too

Ask. Anyone ever order from nitrogenaquatics.com ? I’ve been looking into it. But wanted to see if someone has or if someone will check it out too
Sorry, but I never heard from that supplier. I have, however, have bought plants from PlantsFactory on eBay with good results.

Okay guys I think I'm gonna go with this package on Amazon with a 50 lb. Bag of play sand and some driftwood for a total rescape. This is my first time with live plants other than marimo balls so I may need your guys advice :)
Screenshot_20200414-172614_Chrome.jpg

I ordered mine through another company. Nitrogenaquatics.com. They arrived in great condition. The only thing I see is now some leaves are dying , and “melting”? I didn’t know what melting was until I saw these. But most are beautiful still.

Most reactions

Back