Plant Donations

Got some stems & plants on offer, who wants some?

P1010310.jpg

P1010311.jpg

Hi Dan, Definately interessted in some of those. Right can you tell me what the following are, 1st picture on the right edge, 2nd pic plants 2 and 4 looking from right to left. I am rescaping this weekend so these might do the trick nicely

Hello, I know that the last lot on the first tray are Ludwiga but dont know what the others are to be honest!

So you want some Ludwiga from the first tray, and some of the 3rd bunch and 5th bunch on the second tray? (looking from left to right) lol

Hi I could do with some stems as much as possible without being greedy :)

Whats thefirst plant on the left on the first tray?

Cheers

Jon

I think i need to revise left vs right lol. Yes to the first tray but what I meant to say was 2nd and 4th looking left to right, doh

No problem, shoot me your address by PM and I will send it out :good: do you want me to send tomorrow and risk a bank holiday weekend delay or wait till Tues to post? up to you.

Hi I could do with some stems as much as possible without being greedy :)

Whats thefirst plant on the left on the first tray?

Cheers

Jon

Hello, First plant is Indian Fern I think. PM me your address and I will get some of it sent out with a few of the others :good:
Do you have any spare plants/stems to offer in return? if not its cool I will still send you some of this lot :)

ps; I still got more to offer to others :D

Micro sword is my guess.

I'm getting more and more itchy to move to the UK! You all are just trading away and the US classifieds are a ghost section.

I'm getting more and more itchy to move to the UK! You all are just trading away and the US classifieds are a ghost section.

Careful what you wish for, you definitely won't have to worry about your tanks overheating in summer, and Air Con is when you open a window
laugh.gif

Limewire what's the small grassy plant?
I would guess micro sword too...if Steve or anyone else hasn't nabbed this already, can I register my interest?? :)

Hello,

Sorry the micro sword proved quite popular so its all gone :sad:

I do have 3 more lots of it in my Arc tank and am willing to swap a BIG portion of it for some HC or Pogostemon Helferi (worth a punt I suppose)

I have loads of Helferi dude, Id swap the lot for your micro swords, fancy a change in foreground

Weeping, Xmas and Fissidens mosses, huge lump of the 3 mixed, I'm after something to swap to go in my Dutch scape?

Most reactions

Back