Picture Of Our Tank

Just a quick note about your tank, it looks awsome and i work at pets at home and really want the roma 200 but already have the roma 90 lol

The note was that you shoulh have your heater at a 45 degree angel to stop the thermostat turning it off prematurely

andrew

oh right ok thanks for the info i dont seem to have any problem with it keeping a constant temp of what it should be thou :unsure:

can the whole thing be submerged under the water or do you still keep the dial bit out of the water :crazy:

i didnt get any instructions with the tank on setting it up as i bought it 2nd hand :blush:

Just a quick note about your tank, it looks awsome and i work at pets at home and really want the roma 200 but already have the roma 90 lol

The note was that you shoulh have your heater at a 45 degree angel to stop the thermostat turning it off prematurely

andrew

oh right ok thanks for the info i dont seem to have any problem with it keeping a constant temp of what it should be thou :unsure:

can the whole thing be submerged under the water or do you still keep the dial bit out of the water :crazy:

i didnt get any instructions with the tank on setting it up as i bought it 2nd hand :blush:

it can all go underwater

andrew

andrew

it can all go underwater

andrew

thanks andrew im on to it asap :good:

ive just taken a few new pics as the tank has changed abit lol added a few things and have a move about :good:

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

:good:

thank elaine :good:

it was lovely to meet you on sunday, and krusty as he is now called (after krusty the clown) lol is doing great :wub:

eventually we will be getting another tank thats even bigger so if he gets alot bigger he can be put in an even bigger one :cool:

thanks again

lisa & alan x x

Most reactions

Back