Pics Of Unpacking: I Got A 50 Lb Box Of Corys This Morning!

Check out the little darlin I am most likely going to get. It is in LL's forum: "I had a serendipitous encounter"

And when I went to pick up the aquarium and stand for the little barbus referenced above there was a like new black and silver metal and glass square end table just right for the multiradiatus tank to be for $10! It was exactly what I had imagined for it!

Check out the little darlin I am most likely going to get. It is in LL's forum: "I had a serendipitous encounter"

And when I went to pick up the aquarium and stand for the little barbus referenced above there was a like new black and silver metal and glass square end table just right for the multiradiatus tank to be for $10! It was exactly what I had imagined for it!

Yeah, I know about both fish. The new tetra's pretty sweet, but I think I have whole outfits that have cost much less than a school of those puppies! For now, I'll stick with my $1.29 Petsupermarket tetras. :lol: They have served me well and are maturing nicely. Besides, I'm really leaning more towards increasing the size of the tetra schools I have and then getting a larger group of a small-medium-sized cory species. Thanks for the imput, though, it's always appreciated.

llj :good:

Most reactions

Back