New Pics! New Cories

I know the process... I'm just surprised you took the pics this soon. I usually have to beg first. :lol:
Now all that is left is the pestering... and it looks like I have help on this one. :rofl:

You either need an easier camera or a more cooperative computer. It shouldn't be that hard to load pics. Just the load and edit time... :whistle:
I know... I never take less than 100 pics trying to get one that shows what I am after. Then it takes atleast an hour to go through them to find the best ones...
Some day I am going to get you to post a full tank shot of all your tanks with a list of what all is in them... Now that would take a while! :hyper:

Get a nap and get those pics done! You can't hold my pics hostage in that camera for too long... that is just cruel. :eek: :lol:
:friends:

I knew there was a reason I chose to concentrate on Cories, other than the wonderful Cory dances and ease of breeding. It's the Coriphobes on this forum. Wonderful people!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

First ventures out in the new Super Schwartzi/Weitzmani tank
8-16-2007108-2.jpg

8-16-2007049-2.jpg

8-16-2007057-2.jpg

Mobs of Super Schwartzi: This is our corner! Where is our decore?
8-16-2007085-2.jpg

8-16-2007084-2.jpg

8-16-2007081-2.jpg

Please, Lady, Can we have more porridge?
8-16-2007073-2.jpg

8-16-2007072-2.jpg

8-16-2007067-2.jpg

We would rather dance behind the fake Betta decore
8-16-2007112-2.jpg

8-16-2007119-2.jpg
8-16-2007135-2.jpg

8-16-2007137-2.jpg
8-16-2007134-2.jpg

Love the super schwartzi, so similar to my C. pulcher. I wish I had more of those, but for now, they are schooling with the Brochis, so I'm not overly concerned. Not ideal, but I have to wait until they come in.

Really beautiful fish. I bet you are quite pleased. :good:

llj

Beautiful fish! I really like the second ones. Which kind were they?

Ok... either I am getting old and senile... or there were supposed to be more than 2 kinds. :hyper:
I don't remember what all you said, but I am positive I was waiting to see one with a green or orange stripe too. Or maybe I am already senile... :blink:

Are these the only ones you got?

:friends:

The second ones are Weitzmani. I got 3 to add to Frank's. No thanks for the pictures? just aren't there more? Yes there are more. I thought my Betta boys would like some fresh water. They have been neglected lately. :p I also had to work on the Interloper Fry ID pic. :p

They are an interesting combination. The Super Schwartzi aka sp. Pulchers group up in one corner wagging their tails and poking at the sand, while the Weitzmani dance in a different corner. They have chosen sides. I will most likely give them different tank mates eventually, although the difference in behavior makes the tank more interesting.

Sorry Sue... :blush: I am kind of preoccupied. I have a fish that is very sick. I am waiting for some one in emergencies to tell me what meds to use. She is absolutely mizerable. I feel so sorry for her. :sad:

Thanks for the pics! They are really great, and lots of them... I love that! :snap:

You know how I worry about my fish. They are almost like my kids... :rolleyes:

So when do we get to see the others? :hyper:

They are now about 3" w/o the tail. My pulcher variant #3 are about that size and are over 2 years old. I am expecting that these will get bigger, although I never asked Bryan. I am pretty certain there are females and none has the characteristic midrift. They look very like my variants. I am so tempted to put them together.

Most reactions

Back