Photo Request

DSCF0154.webpmy 60...
 
this is my cichlid tank which i got for xmas.

you can see my betta tank to be up on the right too.

P1010107.jpg


and this is my community tank, nicely in view of my bed for when the moonlights come on.

P1010106.jpg



oh and you can see the 80 litre bin i fill the night before i do waterchanges so adding the water back in is easy and it saves walking distance and waitin to get the temp right with buckets.
 
Wish I had seen this thread sooner. Here's my tank in the front room; it's what you see when you open the door. Tha tank is a month old. I'll add plants in the next couple of weeks.

tankinfront.jpg
 
I don't have a digi cam. Unless you wouldn't mine letting me borrow yours? :hey:
 
Do you have a scanner. I know a trick on how to get an image.
And anyays just go buy a ok-ok, costs only like $50 for the ok ones.
 
this is my first ever tank

75gal

only been running for about 3 months

th_IMG_1138a.jpg


and my best fish so faris my fire mouth

th_IMG_1110.jpg


comments welcome

IMG_1138a.jpg


IMG_1110.jpg
 
Well, here are my tanks. The big one is the show tank and the smaller one is the breeding tank with guppies and balloon mollies!

breeding tank
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1442.webp
    IMG_1442.webp
    82.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1444.webp
    IMG_1444.webp
    86.5 KB · Views: 109

Most reactions

Back
Top