Photo Request

Dutoits is the tank in your first picture in your post a 55 gallon tank or what?

70UK Gallon in the lounge

36*18*12 in the hall, plus the quarantine tank.

Attachments

• lounge.jpg
    lounge.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 57
  • hall.jpg
    hall.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 59
My tank is in my front room.

And one of my fav fishy

sorry this is the fishy in question!

Attachments

• CNV00024.JPG
    CNV00024.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 60
  • CNV00019.JPG
    CNV00019.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 51
opps tanks seem to come out of no where.

this tank is in a built is cubboard kind of thing. my rooms next to the loft sop i have the shape of the ceiling in the room but my rooms cut off at the point where u can't stand up properly and the was made into cubboard space with shelving.

take out the shelving and voila...a tank!

Attachments

• IMG_1122.JPG
    IMG_1122.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 65
Well my tank doesnt have fish in it yet -_- , hell - it doesnt even have water in it yet :X

I've just moved house but rest assured it will be up and running again real soon.

Anyway, here's my pics...

Tank.jpg

Tank003.jpg

An old picture of my tank, im switching my gravel to sand soon, adding more plants and bogwood. :D The_Tank.jpg

Well, recently me and my friend moved into a new flat, just a couple of miles across the city from our old flat, so not too bad for the tank I thought... Wrong!

I was so careful with everything, making sure I hadn't fed the fish for a couple of days, then carefully netting them and keeping them in complete darkness while I moved them. I even saved all the water in buckets! (was only a 10g mind you).

When we got to the door of the flat, my dad says... "I think we have a problem"... water POURING out of the fish crate we had the tank in (I had left a couple of inches of water in the tank for the sand)... bottom of the tank was completely cracked.

Luckily I had two empty 15gallon tanks which I was going to be setting up once we had settled in, so this one became the refuge!...

new15_01.jpg

As you can see I don't even have a proper hood for it yet, and because I had to uproot ALL my plants I'm floating them for a few days until they recover.

All the fish survived OK by the way! :thumbs:

Here's my other 15 in place.
new15_02.jpg

You'll have to use your imagination, but when it's done it will be a rocky, mossy haven... I hope. For viewing from both sides.

Like from my bed...
new15_03.jpg

The tank stands are DIY, and will be painted as soon as I get a spare few hours... as I say, the tanks weren't supposed to have been even set up yet! Nothing ever goes to plan. I'll be completely re-aquascaping the refuge tank, and will be keeping a journal for both that one, and the empty one.

Oh... and excuse the mess, we're still not quite unpacked.

Here's mine.

96 liters in livingroom from hall door.
P1010056.jpg

juwel-110905.jpg

128 liters and 20 liters behing the curtain in livingroom from hall door.
P1010055.jpg

128-150905.jpg

108 liters in bedroom from bed.
P1010061.jpg

resun-110905.jpg

53 liter in bedroom from bed.
P1010064.jpg

53-150905.jpg

Are you trying to get green algae in that tank in your bedroom right next to the window?

This was the piranha tank before we got them! not so interesting i know but you get the general idea

Attachments

• new_aquarium_2.jpg
    new_aquarium_2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 61

Most reactions

Back